Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
06 December, 04:01
Here we go... Prelude to arrest? Trump could be the first arrest now shocking the world....

"The Trump Organization was convicted Tuesday of multiple crimes, including tax fraud, falsifying business records and conspiracy after a trial in New York City.

The convictions come weeks after the companyโ€™s owner, former President Donald Trump, declared his candidacy for the White House in the 2024 election."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
I am not surprised. Trump is the one I have been expecting to be the big arrest. How do you enter things into the record? Disclosure .
04:32 PM - Dec 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by Brighthammer1961 in this post can reply
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
06 December, 06:55
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
I am thinking the big arrest is going to be the 385 legislators, o'Biden, Harris and Pence for failing to live up to their oath of office.

#Brunson vrs #adams

01/06/2023

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
06 December, 07:14
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿฆ‹

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
06 December, 07:15
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
I honestly hope that is it.