Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
02 December, 07:58
i literally need a caretaker at 28 years old.
i have one arm at 40%
one arm 0%
legs 30%
on my own for the next 9 hours
my body is worse shape than a 95 year old.
please send me good vibes.
this was me in my prime right before my gardasil damage hit me like a MACK TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was army bound
now i am wheelchair bound
i am so lost now.
Please pray for me
the parasites are really affecting my mental health today evidently

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
05 December, 07:55
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Not to push things on you, but have your heard of detoxes like glutathione, NAC and others? NAC can help repair cellular damage.

There are options other than what is found in the medical world...just want to make sure you are aware of other options out there.

May not cure you but may help improve your life - it has helped a lot with my RA (studies are showing auto immune disease is caused by parasites, which is why anti-parasitic and antibiotics work on RA but doctors today refuse to treat this way - it was the standard treatment from 1930's onward until big pharma cranked out meds that were very expensive, some are $6000 per dose).

My family has chronic lyme, so we have been on ivermectin since before the pandemic, self prescribed - keeps us all functional and doing well...if one of us ends up with a flare, we hit it with antibiotics and it dies down again. Constant battle...I firmly believe Lyme is a bioweapon that escaped. Never had before 1950's...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 December, 07:35
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
i am grateful you decided to expand your response and add this info in as i needed this info for a friend wondering if ivm helps arthritis. i also have arthritis in my blood family so i want to share testiminials with them. i would love to talk to you more it wont let me dm you tho. i had no idea what lyme disease was i might even be affected by it.. i need to look into it

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
With you - you were damaged by Gardasil. I have not done research on that specifically because I refused to allow any of my children to receive vaxxes and that vax was after I stopped ped nursing).

From what I've researched since reading your post on here, it sounds like you are suffering from something in the vaccine that injured you on numerous levels, including possibly parasitic parts that were injected into you. We are seeing parts of what the C vax has in it, graphene, nanos and more. The Gardasil vax was the first really severe reaction vax (compared to all other prior vaxxes) - almost like a test run for the C vax.

Your body is damaged, using glutathione and NAC and other things to help heal your cellular damage is important. But so is killing off anything inside you like bacteria/parasites/fungus/virus. And, detoxing constantly to pull out anything that shouldn't be in your body. It's a combination of treatments that can help you improve. Not cure, but improve.
03:38 AM - Dec 07, 2022
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply
Love Wins @Lovewins_17
07 December, 11:15
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
indeed! Seeing the damage inflicted on young people from that "vaccine" made me want to scream. Deaths and horrific damage. 😱😭🤬🤬🤬

07 December, 11:41
In response Love Wins to her Publication
i still am in shock this is happening to me . i only realized gardasil did this almost 13 days ago then i got sick and have been so sick i havent been able to research and work on my law suit enough. i have been wondering whats wrong with me for years. i am too high iq to take my drs BS excuses he just keeps sending me for dumb xrays on my elbows, hips etc and says he found nothing wow thanks for the radiation doc!!!!!. i was in the 5yr Kinesiology BSc program and thats the back door into the 10 yr medical doc program. i was going to do it, but knew more than what they wanted me to know back then and i dropped out. just had a feeling the medical system is a scam business not a life saving program and i was right. i wasted a lot of money, was under so much stress from the labs, essays it only made my conditions worsen. school IS AWFUL!!!!!!!!!! it used to be my love. grade 6-7 is the reason i had to get gardasil if i were homeschooled this would not be happening to me. i fight on⚔♥️🙏