Martin Geddes @martingeddes
A “big account” is just an amplifier. The “small accounts” are the music.
10:48 AM - Dec 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
09 December, 12:03
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
The amplifier has to be plugged ... and, dialed in, the volume set, just right...

We all like the way you make us sound, Martin. 😊

At this point, with thruth being spoon fed to the normies, I do not even care about my Cassandra Curse, any longer!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
08 December, 10:16
❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
08 December, 10:15
❤️🙂Before I liked and shared, you had "111" likes and "55" shares. Sorry I ruined that, but I loved this post.🌻

Par Nelli @Parnelli
05 December, 09:46
Without "big accounts" to repost "small accounts" the seed might not be planted without the help of the breeze...some gave you wings, now fly ❤️

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
05 December, 08:36
❤️😃💥🙏✝️👍

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
05 December, 01:40
dis gud.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
05 December, 11:56
or we the Orchestra 🎶 with lots of different conductors

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
05 December, 11:45
Always thankful for the big accounts and to be amplified by them is the best gift. Thank you Sir! So beautiful and true.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
05 December, 11:42
You dear friend are a poet!

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
05 December, 11:29
Thank you Martin. Together we are a symphony❤

Evangelina @Evangelina
05 December, 11:26
Such a Beautiful Mind you have Martin 💫

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
05 December, 11:19
💜Agreed.

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
05 December, 11:15
Nicely said.
Going along with the music metaphor, small accounts can enhance the original composition with different pitch, dynamics and tambre. 🎼🔊🎶 😄😃

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
05 December, 11:10
Working in unison like a symphony!!! We are ALL ONE!!! 🙏 💕

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
05 December, 11:08
True Martin , but, there are a few ecxeptions like you . when i first joined twitter i woukd comment on big accounts because i knew they were the ticket to be heard ,your hypothesis prives correct

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
05 December, 11:05
beautiful compliment Martin

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
05 December, 11:04
small accounts plant seeds

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
05 December, 10:58
🙌🏼

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
05 December, 10:58

Bee Bee @BxAx17
05 December, 10:57
Wow💙

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
05 December, 10:55
love this!