Only people mentioned by TonyG in this post can reply
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
20 December, 12:48
In response TonyG to his Publication
That has withstood the test of time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
07 December, 11:52
high iq truth and light workers 😍🙏⚔⚔⚔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 December, 08:47
Nana surely hopes that at some point in this Greatest Story Ever Told I have the privilege to personally acknowledge and thank all the Q team and White Hat computer experts that have been behind the scenes literally saving the planet.
The many that we could not have won without their so far in the background hard work, so far faceless hereos!

You will, hopefully not be faceless unknown heroes forever Nana hopes, and I truely appreciate all that you have done for us, we never had a chance in this hell without you.

Prayers for the ones that have been in this as well for decades giving all they had that did not live long enough to see the fruits of their hard work and sacrifies.
I know for sure that you are seeing the end of hell and beginning of the Divine Earth.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 December, 09:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Everything Nana said and more!
Much love and gratitude from this American.
GOD bless you all.

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

TonyG @TonyG
05 December, 01:58
@martingeddes
It is frustrating to wrap my head around the fact that I grabbed this screenshot over 4 years ago and that a half of a decade has passed since we started on this psychosomatic roller coaster ride.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
05 December, 11:50
👇👊😁

arba happihr @arba
05 December, 09:42
Aloha MArtin
That's why we are here!
You are one of the chosen ones! 😇
AU patriot warriors are the chosen ones!
Keep up the good work! Appreciate it

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
05 December, 09:27
All it takes to all out trigger my husband is the mention of the word ANONS. I've learned to keep my trap shut, but some days?

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
05 December, 09:51
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
🙏❤🙏

Nada ... @Nada
05 December, 10:01
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
ditto

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
05 December, 07:31
BURN!! 💯🎯😁🤩💝

William Filer @TahoeBilly
05 December, 07:20
Man that's got some spice!

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
05 December, 06:54
Yes. The retired military, law enforcement, intel and others who post there are invalable. It’s NOT teenagers shitposting.

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
05 December, 06:56
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
“invaluable”. Would love an edit feature on AU.