TonyG @TonyG
04 December, 11:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana surely hopes that at some point in this Greatest Story Ever Told I have the privilege to personally acknowledge and thank all the Q team and White Hat computer experts that have been behind the scenes literally saving the planet.
The many that we could not have won without their so far in the background hard work, so far faceless hereos!

You will, hopefully not be faceless unknown heroes forever Nana hopes, and I truely appreciate all that you have done for us, we never had a chance in this hell without you.

Prayers for the ones that have been in this as well for decades giving all they had that did not live long enough to see the fruits of their hard work and sacrifies.
I know for sure that you are seeing the end of hell and beginning of the Divine Earth.
08:47 AM - Dec 07, 2022
In response TonyG to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 December, 09:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Everything Nana said and more!
Much love and gratitude from this American.
GOD bless you all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396