Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
ATTENTION: AU ARMY!!!

As it seems inevitable that we are about to return to the Twitter battlefield, I believe that it is important that we have a unified front. I've certainly found that the AU Army is way more poetic with their responses than any on Gab, TS or Twitter.

Therefore, I would recommend a few key behaviors we should all consider following as we expose the TRUTH to normies:

1. Be civil - we are here to support and gain the trust of the sheeple class.

2. Avoid the most foul & derogatory language... there's enough of that out there already. The AU Army are about to add #fook to their dictionary.

3. Avoid posting responses that will make the woke crowd delete their posts.

4. Be the light - it's important that we are perceived as civil and caring.

5. We've already won this war. Now let's finish it with love & kindness for the final stand-off.

Twitter is forever. A new historical record is coming. It will be kinder to us if we stay above the fra
08:24 PM - Dec 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by QFlagPin in this post can reply
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
05 December, 11:26
In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
💯 In other words.....keep vibin' high. ☺️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
05 December, 11:19
I support all who are going back. I was never on Twitter. I’m here & TS which is plenty for me. Hopefully all will share tweets with us here

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
05 December, 11:19
I support all who are going back. I was never on Twitter. I’m here & TS which is plenty for me. Hopefully all will share tweets with us here

Nada ... @Nada
05 December, 11:10
YES YES YES

i've spent more time there responding to the left the past month. i just drop facts and move on.

no rudeness, cursing, arguing. just drop the red pill and proceed.

if you wake one person up, we've done our job!

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
05 December, 11:07
This deserves more than a repost but a screenshot and post to other platforms as well.
Thank U Patriot.

reaper myer @reapermyer
04 December, 10:45
id prob keep a lid on dead people being alive theories

YerMotherShip 1776 @YerMotherShip
04 December, 09:58
Not sure about a collective identity at this point (I mean isnt that what we’re all
trying to avoid?) but if I see those tags (should I be allowed back on twitter) I will support them. Ive been on this platform with you all since Jan 2021 and have only witnessed your love and respect for this world and one another. God Bless

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
04 December, 09:47
so, we show them how to put a puzzle together not having the box.. data points matter, facts matter, wisdom matters.

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
04 December, 09:19
And PLEASE FOLLOW EACH OTHER!! We aren't an army if we are separated I am memacvella I will follow everyone back as soon as I get out of twitmo 😘❤️🙏

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
04 December, 09:56
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
Wydeplorable on twitter.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
04 December, 10:08
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
just followed you!
im cydaleepatriot

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
04 December, 09:17
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Well said. Be the light, that God intended us to be. Help them heal and come back home.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

American Patriot @Onthelake21
04 December, 09:16
Great advice ...
#AU

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
04 December, 09:10
I have no plans to go back and when this is done Twitter will go away it is just a tool for the short term imo they gave me a life time ban no appeal over calling AOC a bimbo I have moved on and have no intention of going backwards -,there is nothing at twitter for any of us

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
04 December, 09:20
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
I am staying here too. This is my home and all of you, my family are here. I love Anon Up. This is a wonderful place.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
04 December, 09:24
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
i myself will stay here...but use twitter as an info tool.

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
04 December, 08:30
And I'd like to add one other thing...

We want everyone on Twitter to know our tweets and replies came from the AU ARMY. They don't need to know who or what AU is. They'll figure it out if they really want to know.

We either need to use our own hashtag... #AUARMY or #AnonIsland comes to mind. Or, maybe an overlaid graphic on our Avatars would work as well. I'm open to other ideas Patriots. Let me know what you think.

#wwg1wga | #WhereWeGoin | #AnonIsland

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
05 December, 12:39
I think using our own hashtag is divisive
also we already have a hashtag

#BlueGreenTeam
;)

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 December, 09:09
Until I get my HopeAlways888 account back, you can find me at 888HopeAlways on Twitter.