Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
04 December, 08:24
ATTENTION: AU ARMY!!!

As it seems inevitable that we are about to return to the Twitter battlefield, I believe that it is important that we have a unified front. I've certainly found that the AU Army is way more poetic with their responses than any on Gab, TS or Twitter.

Therefore, I would recommend a few key behaviors we should all consider following as we expose the TRUTH to normies:

1. Be civil - we are here to support and gain the trust of the sheeple class.

2. Avoid the most foul & derogatory language... there's enough of that out there already. The AU Army are about to add #fook to their dictionary.

3. Avoid posting responses that will make the woke crowd delete their posts.

4. Be the light - it's important that we are perceived as civil and caring.

5. We've already won this war. Now let's finish it with love & kindness for the final stand-off.

Twitter is forever. A new historical record is coming. It will be kinder to us if we stay above the fra

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
04 December, 09:19
In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
And PLEASE FOLLOW EACH OTHER!! We aren't an army if we are separated I am memacvella I will follow everyone back as soon as I get out of twitmo 😘❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Cydalee in this post can reply
04 December, 10:20
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
I will follow you back on Wednesday when they reinstate me I promise!

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
04 December, 10:13
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Followed. But I sure do love our AU family.

04 December, 10:21
In response gcb 910 to her Publication
I will follow you back when my account gets unlocked I promise!