Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
04 December, 08:59
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
We ReNeGotiATe it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Thrash @aberdeen1
04 December, 08:52
where do I sign?? Sounds perfect to me...LFG

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
04 December, 08:44
Amen! I am ready to sign but the petition is not available?

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
04 December, 04:17
conception....

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
03 December, 09:17
Here Here!

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
03 December, 09:15
[Their] "Democracy" is being destroyed and the Republic restored. 💥

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
03 December, 05:34
It’s saying this petition isn’t availible

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
03 December, 04:45
I'm ready! 🙏❤️🇺🇸🙏

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
03 December, 04:31
LFG!

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
03 December, 04:18
Yes and we want it f'ing done f'ing NOW without anymore of this stewpid insulting f'ing MOVIE BULLSHEOT! We anons are traumatized and f'ing DONE IN SPADES!!!!!!!!! PASS IT ON! Overwhelm the algorithms on every. social. media.. platform. THIS IS OUR FOOKING PLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
03 December, 09:19
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
03 December, 04:12
BQQM

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
03 December, 03:41
💥🙏👍😃❤️

Bubba Obbs @Bubbaobbs_17
03 December, 03:39
I must confess: my reasons for Trump’s reinstatement is partly selfish….have a Know It All friend that basically said I was crazy for thinking that because “The Powers That Be” would not let that happen. For obvious reasons, selfish as I said, I want this to happen soon. #MAGA

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
03 December, 04:29
In response Bubba Obbs to his Publication
if everyone were honest, i bet ALL of us feel that way!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
03 December, 03:38
And tossing solid vibes Martin👊

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
03 December, 03:37
FOOK YEAH🎇🎇

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
03 December, 03:16
Signed and shared

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
03 December, 03:08
Hey Martin after all this BS is over fancy doing a project together ?

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
03 December, 02:59
The list of demands is not the problem. Doing it via Change.org is. No dif than Twitter (pre-Elon). When its algorithms pick up on it - they will likely shut it down. I still say, do it...but, have a back-up plan...like banners over highway bridges, trucks/cars plastered with the key demands, and protests outside State legislatures, Op-Eds and other traditional means.

Bubba Obbs @Bubbaobbs_17
03 December, 02:24
seems logical to me.

Judy Anonette @biju
03 December, 02:13
YES absolutely!!