nasty 123 @Nasty1
How many of us would be lost & alone if we didnt have friends to talk to from half a world away?
I know i would be lost without you and your friendship
10:46 AM - Dec 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by Nasty1 in this post can reply
Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
02 December, 11:17
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
nasty 123 @Nasty1
02 December, 11:19
In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication
👊😎👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
02 December, 11:16
It helps, friend

If it hadn't been for this platform...well let's just say I was angry & dark several times (and may be again, it's a process) & was just about ready to go out & "count coup" like my native american ancestors 😂😁

Blessings

nasty 123 @Nasty1
02 December, 11:18
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
🤣 Im hearing ya. You know me by now, you know i gets angry & nasty at times . This we can relate to.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
02 December, 10:55
Yep, VERY cool.

nasty 123 @Nasty1
02 December, 11:17
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Yep😎👍 Very cool chick. I loves ya ❤️

Yester Vue @realyestervue
02 December, 10:55
Yeah isn't it the strangest of things? I am about to roll into 56yrs old. I have 6 children and 9 grandchildren. I read of all the radically changed lives and catastrophes they caused from losing children's lives to destroyed marriages. Less than 48 hours ago, as a matter of fact, my marriage fell through in this mess as well. And oddly here I am as well with the only "open ears" I know of in the world..a bunch of oddball strangers huddled together with fists clenched and teeth gritted refusing to budge. Reminiscent of the bombing shelters of the 2nd WW where no matter what kind of asshole your neighbor was to you your whole life...when the bombs came you held his hand and helped him rush to safety with you at his aid because this was real and not the social bullshit of society. It grows increasingly hard to hold the line, thanx for sweating it out with me/us everyone. I consider it an honor.
~
With love, from Everyone!

nasty 123 @Nasty1
02 December, 11:09
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
🙏❤️😎👍 Well said and im hearing ya. They thought the world would enclose on itself, "They" didn't expect us all to unite and rise as 1

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
02 December, 11:13
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Thanks for sharing, but I'm sorry you're having to go through that 💔
Keep sharing if you feel you need to, don't keep it inside & let it fester

J.J. Jameson @jjj
02 December, 10:54
How many people wouldn't have ended up separated from their families, friends and peers if it wasn't for emotional manipulation, pseudoscience and panic fed to them by the people they now call their friends?

nasty 123 @Nasty1
02 December, 11:11
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
I get ya, but, how many of us wouldnt have met had it not been from us being neglected and shunned from our so called loved ones

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Bee Bee @BxAx17
02 December, 10:52
You guys are a blessing

nasty 123 @Nasty1
02 December, 11:12
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
😎👍 & I ❤️ that Gif

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3

Par Nelli @Parnelli
❤️🤜💥🤛🐸

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
I’m so thankful for the friendships I have made here on AU. I don’t have any friends outside of my home, and look forward every morning seeing all the post and comments from friends.❤️❤️

nasty 123 @Nasty1
02 December, 11:14
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
Im hearing ya. I would be lost & alone if i didnt have you all to talk to.

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
02 December, 10:51
So true and precious!

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
Hey, Nasty what's up??? Did you try to go back to twat yet ????

nasty 123 @Nasty1
02 December, 11:15
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Hello Mate . No, i havent tried getting back on twit,, im spending my days on Gab & here.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams

connie wright @cowri
02 December, 10:49
You have taught me well...if we all share a little of what we know we can wake up the World a little at a time....Thank You for your friendship

nasty 123 @Nasty1
02 December, 12:15
In response connie wright to her Publication
🙏❤️😎👍 Thank you too Connie