Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
02 December, 07:40
please do not take for granted your health.
praying for anyone who needs healing, strength, and good vibes ♥️♥️♥️♥️
Jesus just filled me up now i share♥️😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
02 December, 09:51
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
thank you! i so need prayers for my pretty sudden severe arthritic pain in my hips..can hardly stand it and just turned 58…what will i be like at 60? hate SO much to complain..look at so many others who are hurting…but since you’re offering prayers..I’ll take them🥰. THANK YOU! God bless!😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
The Earthing Movie (TRAILER) - YouTube

A groundbreaking and vitally important film, The Earthing Movie reveals that the answer to America’s biggest health crisis may be literally right under our f...

03:07 AM - Dec 03, 2022
In response Miss Myrna to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
03 December, 09:10
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
thank you Craig! so interesting! definitely have the environment to go barefoot and ground! will give it a whirl!😌

kolibri @kolibri
03 December, 04:15
In response Miss Myrna to her Publication
There are also grounding/earthing mats for use indoors. I know several people who have had great improvement from using them. There are small ones but also large ones to sleep on.