Martin Geddes @martingeddes
“To Friends of Martin. You don't need to know who I am. Nor my history. Nor what happened today. Just, please know that when you feel down, there is a HUGE community here who will pick you up and carry you forwards. All you need do is be a part of it. With love.”
08:18 PM - Dec 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
03 December, 08:31
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Thank you Martin! 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
02 December, 02:09
Is Martin ok?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
02 December, 02:09

eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
02 December, 07:21
Let’s share a cup of tea today, and inhale all the loving kindness we have for one another. WWG1WGA 💕

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
02 December, 05:44
Does anyone need a hug? ❤️

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
02 December, 10:47
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
01 December, 11:59
WWG1WGA WW

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
01 December, 11:57
I just now got online & this showed up in one of the first posts on my feed. Which is somewhat of a miracle. I was feeling very down today, so I was just cleaning out an abundance of emails that had built up. I archive your writings, & I started reading through them again, so they are fresh in my mind. They go way back, & you have shared a lot about your life. What a blessing you are to us. Reading & reflecting on this Q anon journey, you had me laughing a lot. You express so well all the emotions this journey has been for all of us. I had just got done watching the life insurance video. Your dedication, & the hits you have taken, are an inspiration for us all to never stop fighting, & when one door closes, another one always opens up. I hope tomorrow is better for you. Never doubt you are loved & appreciated, & yes. WWG1WGA.

Eva Mechelle @Rebelmechelle17
01 December, 11:50
Martin, thank you for all of the beautiful pictures, and posts that you share with us, We love you and support you. Praying for you.

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
01 December, 11:33
❤️

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Anne Kats @anneanon1
01 December, 11:28
Martin same to you and more your pretty amazing 🕊🙏🏼💖🙌🏼

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
01 December, 11:18
Prayers Martin. 🙏❤️

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
01 December, 11:16
💖🙌🙌🙌

Michael Mcgilvary @EAPatriot1984
01 December, 10:31
Truth, Worldwide! i try to tell my customers everyday im connected to people ALL over the world who think like we do. They dont see it. its all good. We are one and nothing can stop it!

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
01 December, 09:19
Martin - so often you lead the charge at giving a flow to our voice and pick the exact words and sentiment that affirms our manic minds . that is a unique form of love and care for us. i am not alone in the feeling that when i read your work, my soul just settles and says “yes - this.” thank you.

all that to say, i am so glad you can feel and accept the reciprocal love when you need it most. prayers for peace. 🙏

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
01 December, 09:19
Friends of Martin Dont need to know who he is or what happened today? And you all show love. HOLY FUCK BALLS. its worse than I thought.

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
01 December, 09:13
World Wide ! 🙏🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
01 December, 09:05
🙏🏼🥰🙏🏼
Love to you Fren ❤️🙌🏻

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
01 December, 09:03
You are never alone my fren 🐸

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
01 December, 09:02
😇God bless you Martin and your family!!! We shall be thinking of you!!! TY for all your shares and kindness!!! Love you brother!!!

Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
01 December, 08:58
❣️🙌❣️

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
01 December, 08:55
Absolutely Martin....Amen and Thank You❣️

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
01 December, 08:50
Hey Martin, we all need time to decompress and refresh. Get out and do something physical like exercise, go for a walk, take time out for you. We love you take care.

Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
01 December, 08:49
So true. Love this, Martin. We are here for each other.🙏🏻 😎❤️

reaper myer @reapermyer
01 December, 08:44

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
01 December, 08:41
YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
01 December, 08:37
you R a shinning light for all of us! WWG1WGA 🐸

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
01 December, 08:36
Sending prayers for Martin, you are loved!

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
01 December, 08:31
I love my Martin Geddes!! 🤜❤️🤛!!!!!!!! I am humbled to have corresponded with you on Twitter and in emails. I am also humbled to have one of your photos on a canvas from 2 years ago. I was a small account on Twitter and you took the time to speak with me. You are forever loved and have inspired me in so many ways. You are so loved! Sara 🤜WWG1WGA🤛!!

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts