Kim Runner @kimrunner
Just thinking out loud...

Focus on the mission - the mission is waking up as many people as possible at this point.

Ye separates from Trump in a 'fight' after their Mar-a-lago dinner, and then comes the Alex Jones interview that is controversial. We know how this works...now you have all of Kanye's normie following looking into Alex Jones.

Info wars has been/is a soft entry into waking people up. We know about AJ, but it's the audience that matters...kinda like with General Flynn was interviewed by him. It's reaching people that would not normally reach. Plus, if they aren't going to pay attention to politics, Biden and other subjects, use Kanye (& Elon) to get it done.

I could be wrong, but what if it's all on purpose?
08:08 PM - Dec 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
02 December, 03:02
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
🍿 This movie adventure sure is an interesting one so far!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
02 December, 02:36
Agree. The whole Hitler thing may be to shock & cause
some to see WHY he'd say something so awful,

Then they might disvover WHO the Khazarian Mafia Fake
Jews are...

Or they may find out about #ProjectPaperclip & how
Nazi's run NATO, NASA, UN, EU, CFR +++

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
02 December, 02:11
It is all a movie. The current Ye does not look like the old one. Sumpin’ not right there.

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
02 December, 11:21
I agree. Young people are all into their celebrities & love to comment on their lives. Being in the know is important to be able to do so. Crazy just incites more involvement. I’m here for it!

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
02 December, 11:19
There's definitely something up with Ye these days. I hope he turns out to be an other Elon and shakes things up.

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
02 December, 11:17
80% of the world is filled with Clones who will never wake up.

Whimma Texas @Whimma
01 December, 11:22
it's definitely on purpose! it's like the monkeys just escaped the circus... shit's too crazy not to be part of the movie

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
01 December, 11:05
I think you're right. I believe something big is brewing. We just need to sit back and observe and not get wrapped up in it.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
01 December, 10:22
me, trying to decipher kanye strategy

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
01 December, 10:24
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
😆

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
02 December, 03:08
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
(shrug)?

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
01 December, 09:53
I agree it's about the reach, the base will understand

Nada ... @Nada
01 December, 09:31

Little Mac @LittleMac
01 December, 09:11
I think Elon and Ye are playing a vital role in awakening the peolle. I think the latest Q drops are in reference to Elon Musks Neuralink technology but not sure of the connection. Q says "Be aware" of false prophets which is different than "Beware of false prophets" Neuralink technology appears to be playing God. Is Elon a false prophet? Or are those who appear to be speaking for God false prophets? Q also asks about our DNA and what has been placed within our DNA. By whom and why? Why is mankind repressed? Who has been repressing us? Have years of vaccinations and dietary choices repressed us? What do we need to do to be repressed no more? What do we need to do to protect our DNA? The war for our DNA has been going on for quite some time. What may Neuralinks role in this be? There is a mission going on and the awakening continues. I also think ye is being used in the same manner as musk. awaken the masses while distancing themselves from Trump.

Gre Now @gteachno22
01 December, 09:11
Ye feels purposeful

When Elon took over Twitter, media and woke activists started a big Nazi/white supremacist scare, saying that free speech would lead to a rise in hate and violence on social media

Instead, what did they get?

A free-thinking black artist talking about loving absolutely everyone--Jews, Nazis, and anyone else

Kinda blew up in their faces

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
01 December, 08:53
That is exactly what i have been thinking

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
01 December, 08:42
Use them like the tools they are.

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
01 December, 09:03
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
I.E. - when I use Kanye to make a point, I'm already working to give the inevitable "but he's crazy" the "he's crazy because what THEY have done to him" response. I let that sink in for a moment and then follow with "crazy doesn't make him wrong". And I do that last one Trump Style where no matter what it happening during that pause I emote it with authority even if they have begun speaking.

With Alex Jones no matter the snarky thing they respond with I always start with the [eyeroll] and then with proper disdain in my body language "Turns out the frogs did turn gay from the waste in the water, science proved it". And then I smile and inform them that "the Alex Jones was right tip jar only accepts $100's now".

And if they continue to not listen I finish with "I'm not happy that I'm right about this".

That being said I had a ~18 year old male ask me if the red shoe thing was real.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
01 December, 08:41
Or you could be right...IMO, just looking at the hooded Ye (same BS Kim nad kids had to go through), Nazi lover on AJ show right after walking off the TP interview.
His BS set up to ask Trump to run as VP ....lol (the best protected, best intel man we know of)
His Nike contract was under the same art director now known pedo pusher.
All cross every people and normies down to the most abstract head cases created by the intense programed youth.

I could go on but it is obvious players in play.
Kim.. not you .. but NK will be move up soon to ...again IMO

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
01 December, 08:36
There are so many outlets to waking/triggering ppl to wake up, even the climate change girl, Thunberg. She served a purpose to wake up ppl WW to start caring & seeing the importance of Mother Nature to not take her resources for granted & start making a shift to preserve/choose to be efficient/minimalist in their lifestyles. Patriots may see her/judge her as part of the cabal; but it's the latter, everyone, even if they are a puppet will serve a trigger to someone at least one or hundred to jolt someone to awaken. Why it's key to not judge anymore, end it & just enjoy the show. Yes, cont to shine the light on the truth, bur reserve/leave out negativity/negative remarks on other players, even if they are on the other side. This is how we win, being more '+' & anchoring more light/love for all.🙏

connie wright @cowri
01 December, 08:36
Makes sense

Red Edge @Rededge
01 December, 08:35
brilliant plan :)

Julie Casey @Trump2023
01 December, 08:34
It’s a brilliant plan Kim and I am so excited and thank you for being here I love you so much.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
01 December, 09:00
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
again, i could be wrong...plus there are also multiple meanings to lots of things. just thinking about all scenarios and thought i would share.
thanks for the kind words, Julie :)

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
01 December, 08:22

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
01 December, 08:22
While i do trust the plan, its the children i cannot recover from. Im friends with a guy who does predator catches all over the US and [they] are everywhere. Thats not even a drop in the bucket WW. I need to understand how ALL of [them] will be captured and never scar another child...anyone have answers? Because, I sure do not.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
01 December, 10:24
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
GOD. Seriously. ❤ It's written in His word.

arba happihr @arba
01 December, 08:21
Trusting the Plan.

Jeanne Pagani @jmpagani
01 December, 08:14
Spot on Kim, To me it is clear these are influencers to reach audiences that would otherwise not be reached.

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
01 December, 08:13
kek

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
01 December, 08:12
Very plausible. It's like a dance of marionettes. Dangling, shiny objects that catch the minds eye. (Normies). I just wish it held TRUTH instead of distraction.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
01 December, 08:10
God is using some smart people to manage this storm.