Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
01 December, 08:08
Just thinking out loud...

Focus on the mission - the mission is waking up as many people as possible at this point.

Ye separates from Trump in a 'fight' after their Mar-a-lago dinner, and then comes the Alex Jones interview that is controversial. We know how this works...now you have all of Kanye's normie following looking into Alex Jones.

Info wars has been/is a soft entry into waking people up. We know about AJ, but it's the audience that matters...kinda like with General Flynn was interviewed by him. It's reaching people that would not normally reach. Plus, if they aren't going to pay attention to politics, Biden and other subjects, use Kanye (& Elon) to get it done.

I could be wrong, but what if it's all on purpose?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Plasssticman in this post can reply
Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
01 December, 09:03
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
I.E. - when I use Kanye to make a point, I'm already working to give the inevitable "but he's crazy" the "he's crazy because what THEY have done to him" response. I let that sink in for a moment and then follow with "crazy doesn't make him wrong". And I do that last one Trump Style where no matter what it happening during that pause I emote it with authority even if they have begun speaking.

With Alex Jones no matter the snarky thing they respond with I always start with the [eyeroll] and then with proper disdain in my body language "Turns out the frogs did turn gay from the waste in the water, science proved it". And then I smile and inform them that "the Alex Jones was right tip jar only accepts $100's now".

And if they continue to not listen I finish with "I'm not happy that I'm right about this".

That being said I had a ~18 year old male ask me if the red shoe thing was real.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396