Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
01 December, 01:40
Congratulations to the amazing Kayleigh and family on the arrival of their newborn son Nash! 🙏🏻❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay James @birdmanjay
01 December, 02:43
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Guess we can assume she wasn't jabbed...Congrats to Kayleigh and fam

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 December, 02:45
In response Jay James to his Publication
I have had several friends recently welcome newborn babies who did get the vaccine…just not crisis actors in the movie

Jay James @birdmanjay
Good to hear! I've read several reports from legitimate doctors that over 60% of women are miscarrying...these are not actors. This is very real and we haven't even seen the start of this tragedy yet.

Babies are having heart attacks in the womb
02:48 PM - Dec 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by birdmanjay in this post can reply
01 December, 02:50
In response Jay James to his Publication
I would have to meet them in person to believe it 100%. We were told to not trust anything we read

Jay James @birdmanjay
01 December, 03:00
Very true, and in most cases that is what I practice. I don't know any of these doctors personally.

I do know many people that have been jabbed and in every case, they have been sick since getting it. ALL of them. My GF also works in a very high end Dental office in Los Angeles. EVERY staff member, including the Dentists are jabbed and are constantly ill...except my GF who is not jabbed.

EVERY person I know who is jabbed is getting sick and missing work since they took it...EVERY friend that did not take it has not been sick...including myself. Even my sons who unfortunately both took it are constantly ill...and my ex. I have countless experiences

This is very simple discernment. The evidence is overwhelming

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
01 December, 07:05
Yes, it is true that many vax pregnancies died in the womb - spoke to a friend today and her daughter lost her child, born as still birth.

Some come to term with terrible birth defects, facial disfigurement, physically impaired arms and legs, some babies have black eyes (not sure what that means) and so forth.
Its well documented if researched.