Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
Congratulations to the amazing Kayleigh and family on the arrival of their newborn son Nash! 🙏🏻❤️
01:40 PM - Dec 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
E.Sabi Patriot @Star
01 December, 07:30
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Awe what a cutie 💓 Love the name I was going to name my son Nash but a school friend named her son Nash and I just could used it afterwards. So we named him Linkoln!! He has many nick names lol 😆 Link. Linky Its good to be different. 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
E.Sabi Patriot @Star
01 December, 07:30
Awe what a cutie 💓 Love the name I was going to name my son Nash but a school friend named her son Nash and I just could used it afterwards. So we named him Linkoln!! He has many nick names lol 😆 Link. Linky Its good to be different. 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 December, 03:09
He is beautiful!!!

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
01 December, 02:49
such a beautiful family...many blessings to them!💕

01 December, 02:50
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
🙏🏻❤️

arba happihr @arba
01 December, 02:49
A precious bundle of joy given to you by God.
Nash Nice name
Congratulations to you and your family.
🙏💞🤗

01 December, 02:51
In response arba happihr to her Publication
🙏🏻❤️

Jay James @birdmanjay
01 December, 02:43
Guess we can assume she wasn't jabbed...Congrats to Kayleigh and fam

01 December, 02:45
In response Jay James to his Publication
I have had several friends recently welcome newborn babies who did get the vaccine…just not crisis actors in the movie

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
01 December, 02:09
🙏💖💝