Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
01 December, 03:01
Wonder who cought the dogs... πŸ˜†πŸ₯ŠπŸŽ¬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anna Earthling @Earthling2
01 December, 03:52
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
Elon's saying: Nuclear alert?! Defcon level 1?! Do you see what I see - a COcKEd pistol!! Coke cans = cocked! And the highest level of defcon is called exactly that - a cocked pistol!!! We're at WAR! 😲😬😱 TWO PICSπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡ https://www.defconlevel.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 December, 05:24
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
🎬

01 December, 05:50
🎬πŸ₯ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
01 December, 06:33
We need a pin - an β€œIchthys” of the times…..

When threatened by Romans in the first centuries after Christ, Christians used the fish mark meeting places and tombs, or to distinguish friends from foes. According to one ancient story, when a Christian met a stranger in the road, the Christian sometimes drew one arc of the simple fish outline in the dirt. If the stranger drew the other arc, both believers knew they were in good company.

Lily B.... @LilyB
01 December, 06:57
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
I used to talk about that with my students when teaching early Christian history. Now, I just wonder if anything I taught to my history students was factual, or not.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
I hear you! And I homeschooled my children! 😳
08:05 AM - Dec 01, 2022
In response Lily B.... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hyssop Cedar, click on at the bottom under it