Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
01 December, 03:01
Wonder who cought the dogs... πŸ˜†πŸ₯ŠπŸŽ¬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anna Earthling @Earthling2
01 December, 03:52
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
Elon's saying: Nuclear alert?! Defcon level 1?! Do you see what I see - a COcKEd pistol!! Coke cans = cocked! And the highest level of defcon is called exactly that - a cocked pistol!!! We're at WAR! 😲😬😱 TWO PICSπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡ https://www.defconlevel.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 December, 05:24
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
🎬

Only people mentioned by RealPersonJedi in this post can reply
Evangelina @Evangelina
01 December, 09:47
Is that Killary @2:32
Or George Soros with a wig on
Seriously..

Evangelina @Evangelina
02 December, 03:34
In response Evangelina to her Publication
I may have referred to the wrong clip. I watched a Fandango Movie Clip too 😬

01 December, 05:25
#511 Crystal clear. πŸ₯ŠπŸŽ¬

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
01 December, 05:18
FIRE AT WILL, COMMANDER IN CHIEF. WE ARE READY.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
01 December, 10:40
Noice

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
01 December, 08:40
Good production values.

Apparently there is some money behind their operation.

It seems to me, that if they roll the chip out, and the normies accept it - its game over... they will never break that control, and will go over the cliff, tied to the evil that controls them.

I am assuming Musk is giving us the opportunity to talk on this subject, prior to evil rolling out its nefarious version...

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
01 December, 09:08
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
yeah its like people forget this dude is pure evil , he is a puppet now

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
01 December, 07:40
No thank you. lol

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
01 December, 07:38
wohoo

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
01 December, 06:33
We need a pin - an β€œIchthys” of the times…..

When threatened by Romans in the first centuries after Christ, Christians used the fish mark meeting places and tombs, or to distinguish friends from foes. According to one ancient story, when a Christian met a stranger in the road, the Christian sometimes drew one arc of the simple fish outline in the dirt. If the stranger drew the other arc, both believers knew they were in good company.

Lily B.... @LilyB
01 December, 06:57
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
I used to talk about that with my students when teaching early Christian history. Now, I just wonder if anything I taught to my history students was factual, or not.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 December, 06:28
No offense but I wish for once they would pick on the west coast.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 December, 06:26
They always do good work.

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
01 December, 06:03
That was excellent!!

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts