Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
01 December, 03:01
Wonder who cought the dogs... 😆🥊🎬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anna Earthling @Earthling2
01 December, 03:52
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
Elon's saying: Nuclear alert?! Defcon level 1?! Do you see what I see - a COcKEd pistol!! Coke cans = cocked! And the highest level of defcon is called exactly that - a cocked pistol!!! We're at WAR! 😲😬😱 TWO PICS👇👇 https://www.defconlevel.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 December, 05:24
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
🎬

01 December, 05:50
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
🎬🥊🇺🇲🦅

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
We need a pin - an “Ichthys” of the times…..

When threatened by Romans in the first centuries after Christ, Christians used the fish mark meeting places and tombs, or to distinguish friends from foes. According to one ancient story, when a Christian met a stranger in the road, the Christian sometimes drew one arc of the simple fish outline in the dirt. If the stranger drew the other arc, both believers knew they were in good company.
06:33 AM - Dec 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply
Lily B.... @LilyB
01 December, 06:57
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
I used to talk about that with my students when teaching early Christian history. Now, I just wonder if anything I taught to my history students was factual, or not.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
01 December, 08:05
In response Lily B.... to her Publication
I hear you! And I homeschooled my children! 😳

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
02 December, 04:18
In response Lily B.... to her Publication
I know that I have been confused about what we have been taught. I was taught to always pray in Jesus name. I watched a video and it pretty much said that Jesus is not what we think he is...This video referred to God as the source creator. Which I agree with. I am sure you must have seen a lot of people saying I AM. Referring to themselves as Gods. I was taught there is no other god before me. That God is the Great I Am. I know we are created in His image. It wouldn't surprise me if our KJV Bible was altered. I even heard King James was a bad person. This solar Flash that we have all seen on the Q Maps....supposedly when this takes place it will truly be the Great Awakening. Our bodies will become "Crystalized" Almost like Human Angels. We are more than what we realize. I am just hoping for Truth...complete truth about everything.