Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
01 December, 03:01
Wonder who cought the dogs... πŸ˜†πŸ₯ŠπŸŽ¬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anna Earthling @Earthling2
01 December, 03:52
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
Elon's saying: Nuclear alert?! Defcon level 1?! Do you see what I see - a COcKEd pistol!! Coke cans = cocked! And the highest level of defcon is called exactly that - a cocked pistol!!! We're at WAR! 😲😬😱 TWO PICSπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡ https://www.defconlevel.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 December, 05:24
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
🎬

01 December, 05:50
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
🎬πŸ₯ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
Good production values.

Apparently there is some money behind their operation.

It seems to me, that if they roll the chip out, and the normies accept it - its game over... they will never break that control, and will go over the cliff, tied to the evil that controls them.

I am assuming Musk is giving us the opportunity to talk on this subject, prior to evil rolling out its nefarious version...
08:40 AM - Dec 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
01 December, 09:08
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
yeah its like people forget this dude is pure evil , he is a puppet now

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
01 December, 09:17
In response Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade to his Publication
I see it as Musk providing a venue for us to address this subject... the left would just start chipping folk regardless... probably start by saying your gov money is dependent on having the chip - get the poor first - then work their way up to the rest of us.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
01 December, 05:38
In response Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade to his Publication
the neurolink is for disabled people. this has been twisted....