Jason Webber @Haldir1970
30 November, 03:29

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
30 November, 04:31
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Ah yes, I'm sure the richest man on the planet cares so very much about you and your ability to shitpost on Twitter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
30 November, 04:53
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
I don’t believe I said he gave a flying fuck about anything.

Whatever his motivations, a bunch if people who were blocked on that platform for speaking their minds are suddenly unblocked.

For my part, I tell the truth and amuses me to upset the sleepers and negative assholes.

Want to shitpost about me on here, try following me.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
30 November, 04:58
Pass but nice try.

I am not sure what you think allowing people like this guy back on Twitter has to do with truth. Feel free to enlighten me.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
30 November, 06:05
When you can justify the COVID health pass to me, you’ll get my view on who’s a Nazi and who isn’t.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
30 November, 06:35
What does that have to do with a billionaire inviting fascists back onto Twitter and people welcoming it?

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
30 November, 06:50
Sorry, I overestimated your understanding of these simple concepts.

The only people allowed on Twitter until recently were people who pushed the injections and supported FASCIST concepts like vaxx passes. Why can you not see that?

Opinions are like assholes, everyone’s got one, and some are really shitty. Free speech means asshole fascists get to speak - at their own peril.

You’re mad at me (God knows why) and the world (your problem not mine).

You attack me out of nowhere. What exactly is your problem with me?

J.J. Jameson @jjj
30 November, 07:01
Sorry, I overestimated your fragile ego.

Anyway, you don't seem to know what freedom of speech means in the first place, so it's kind of pointless for you to try and make an argument around it, and being condescending at the same time is quite silly given that you're not even right.

Also, no, the only people allowed on Twitter being people who pushed the vaxx is bullshit, and you know it. Most simply didn't care and most of the conversations on Twitter wouldn't even be about that topic.

I do agree Twitter had its fair share of problems, but Musk hasn't fixed any of them, least of all by inviting racists and other garbage people back onto the platform.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
30 November, 07:08
What is your problem with me?

J.J. Jameson @jjj
30 November, 07:15
You're being condescending and attach weird gotchas to getting answers out of you. I'm responding in kind, so that question is something you should ask yourself. What is your problem with yourself for you to be this fragile?

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
30 November, 07:17
Either you don’t what your problem is with me, or you’re just a hateful person.

Yours was the first comment, so it’s fair to say the issues may lie with you.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
30 November, 07:25
The first comment was not directed at anyone specifically. It was a generic "you" and not addressing you personally.

You taking offense at the mere thought someone could be attacking you is between you and God.

Billionaires don't care about you. Or me. Or anyone but themselves. People need to realize that they are a means to an end for billionaires, and being in their fan club just enables them to think they can get away with everything and to continue wreaking havoc.

We're here to fight this exact thing so I am pointing it out, because it's detrimental to the cause.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
You’re telling me things I already know, which frankly is fine, but it’s the anger in your delivery.

You don’t know anything about me. To be a jerk right off the bat just doesn’t make sense to me; I guess because I’m not like that - to be mean and confrontational is not natural for me.

You’re angry about something but it’s not me, no matter what you say.

You want to get something off your chest, I’ll give you my ear. Otherwise, I wish you well.
08:04 PM - Nov 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason Webber, click on at the bottom under it