Jason Webber @Haldir1970
30 November, 03:29

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
30 November, 04:31
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Ah yes, I'm sure the richest man on the planet cares so very much about you and your ability to shitpost on Twitter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
30 November, 04:53
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
I don’t believe I said he gave a flying fuck about anything.

Whatever his motivations, a bunch if people who were blocked on that platform for speaking their minds are suddenly unblocked.

For my part, I tell the truth and amuses me to upset the sleepers and negative assholes.

Want to shitpost about me on here, try following me.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
Pass but nice try.

I am not sure what you think allowing people like this guy back on Twitter has to do with truth. Feel free to enlighten me.
04:58 PM - Nov 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by jjj in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
30 November, 06:08
Btw:

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
30 November, 06:05
When you can justify the COVID health pass to me, you’ll get my view on who’s a Nazi and who isn’t.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
30 November, 06:35
What does that have to do with a billionaire inviting fascists back onto Twitter and people welcoming it?