Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
J.J. Jameson @jjj
30 November, 04:31
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Ah yes, I'm sure the richest man on the planet cares so very much about you and your ability to shitpost on Twitter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
30 November, 04:53
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
I don’t believe I said he gave a flying fuck about anything.

Whatever his motivations, a bunch if people who were blocked on that platform for speaking their minds are suddenly unblocked.

For my part, I tell the truth and amuses me to upset the sleepers and negative assholes.

Want to shitpost about me on here, try following me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet *** @Violetfire
30 November, 04:23
There is always a trade off. The future proves the past

~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
30 November, 03:53
and its not even him doing it. hes being told what to do and say. more behind the scenes ops to confuse us more.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
30 November, 04:04
In response ~Multi~ Dimensional~ to his Publication
And - assuming its the original Elon Musk (I don’t think it is) - he’s probably hating every minute of it. What’s more, it probably wasn’t even his money that was used to but Twitter - it was OUR money (that was stolen from us).