Martin Geddes @martingeddes
"One in four Britons are said to believe in QAnon-related theories, though only 6% support QAnon. In October 2020, anti-racist advocacy group Hope not Hate said that British influencer Martin Geddes ran "one of the most popular QAnon Twitter accounts in the world". In October 2021, Rémy Daillet-Wiedemann, a French QAnon-associated conspiracy theorist, was charged with terrorism for having planned a coup against the French government." — https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

This is how they smear you and engage in character assassination. It has cost me dearly, and I wouldn't do anything differently in a do-over. That said, being singled out by the enemy in this way is about as big a compliment as you can ask for. Never sought any medals, but the enemy has already done the nominations for us!

It's a real war; this is real enemy action aimed at isolating you and destroying you — spiritually, socially, and professionally. I am determined to outlast them: the last laugh is mine.
07:49 PM - Nov 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
02 December, 04:03
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
We Are With You Brother 👊 No Surrender.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
02 December, 03:44
Certainly you to a much greater degree....(your reward will be greater), but we all suffer isolation from family & friends. I am concerned for them more than I am hurt. (but I would like to laugh again) I am trusting and abiding in Christ ONLY. God WILL accomplish His almighty purposes through this and for some amazing reason He chose each of us...at all different levels, to participate. Praise be to God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
White Bread @Southernwhitebread
02 December, 03:40
WWG1WGA

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
02 December, 03:39
"I am determined to outlast them: the last laugh is mine."

Jody Donohue @Jody
02 December, 03:28
I got that monkey on my back too Martin, I think we all do. I have lost so much, including people I loved dearly. Too many to count, really. Unfortunately for you, you’re in the spotlight. That being said, you have stayed true to you and in all that you convey. You inspire us more than you know. Keep with your authentic self, you rock that sh*t! God bless friend 🙏❤️

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
02 December, 03:26
Tk U Martin.
much Respect 😤

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
02 December, 03:22
Keep fighting Martin you are an inspiration to many of us! When I start getting weary, I think of Julian Assange and what he is going thru for free speech...such injustice in the world...I think of all the arrows that Trump has taken for us here in the states...Trump may even be arrested soon...Can you imagine? The corruption is being exposed and hopefully will be dealt with soon...swiftly! Keep up the good fight, I know you will and in the end, you can be proud that you fought the good fight and having done all you could good faithful servant...Hey where did I hear that before? Paul? Take care my friend! JVBanon

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
02 December, 03:19
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

They attack those who are the biggest threat

At least you are not dealing with FBI liars who come to your house.

Glass half full?

I don't know how Mr T handled that so calmly.

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
02 December, 03:16
❤️✨

War Weary @W4rWeary
02 December, 03:16
WRWY buddy!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
02 December, 03:15
Perhaps Sue them for “defamation of character via false allegations”??

Beacuse….What the Hell is “Qanon” anyway?

I know it has something to do with the CIA Mainstream Media, That is SO NOT you!
🤷‍♀️

Mike Anon @Mike314
02 December, 02:49
Vindication is oh so sweet.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
02 December, 02:45
We stand with you Martin❤️

Every Time @soTELLme533
01 December, 02:51
You have it.

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
01 December, 01:18
poor bastards they have you surrounded,
they have no where to go😉

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
01 December, 12:57
A few years ago I posted a few of your articles about Q on my facebook page. I have not posted anything since.... just left them there as the last posts on my feed as anyone close had stopped talking to me anyway. If anyone goes to my FB they will find those posts still standing. Frozen in time. Future proves Past.
I have not taken the personal risks of exposure that you have but in my own way I stand strong beside you, for you, for all of us. Your voice, ability to distil and clarify, has and will help so many.

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
01 December, 12:34
Thank you for fighting for all of us Martin & I know it has cost you in ways we will never know. It is brave people like yourself that assures me we will win. I will pray for your safety. 🙏

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
01 December, 12:32
We love you beautiful soul thank you for your presence here you bring much light to the site prayers for your safety!

Silver Cat @silvercat
01 December, 12:21
We pray for your safety, well being, and please know we love you and are sending continued spiritual support! Also, am making sure people see your photographs; sending business your way!

Momma Bear @ur1spark
01 December, 12:17
Sending you a virtual Medal of Honor from across the pond, Martin! You are a true hero and so many of us thank you for your service. Stand tall!

~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
02 December, 03:27
In response Momma Bear to her Publication
Me likes me some Martin essays/posts.

judi jones @justj88
02 December, 03:30
In response Momma Bear to her Publication
upside down pentogram dont take it

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
30 November, 10:57
The fact that you are on their radar is both frightening and flattering. Know that your American frens are praying for your safety and well being🙏❤️🙏