Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
30 November, 07:49
"One in four Britons are said to believe in QAnon-related theories, though only 6% support QAnon. In October 2020, anti-racist advocacy group Hope not Hate said that British influencer Martin Geddes ran "one of the most popular QAnon Twitter accounts in the world". In October 2021, Rémy Daillet-Wiedemann, a French QAnon-associated conspiracy theorist, was charged with terrorism for having planned a coup against the French government." — https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

This is how they smear you and engage in character assassination. It has cost me dearly, and I wouldn't do anything differently in a do-over. That said, being singled out by the enemy in this way is about as big a compliment as you can ask for. Never sought any medals, but the enemy has already done the nominations for us!

It's a real war; this is real enemy action aimed at isolating you and destroying you — spiritually, socially, and professionally. I am determined to outlast them: the last laugh is mine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Southernwhitebread in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from White Bread, click on at the bottom under it