Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
30 November, 07:49
"One in four Britons are said to believe in QAnon-related theories, though only 6% support QAnon. In October 2020, anti-racist advocacy group Hope not Hate said that British influencer Martin Geddes ran "one of the most popular QAnon Twitter accounts in the world". In October 2021, Rémy Daillet-Wiedemann, a French QAnon-associated conspiracy theorist, was charged with terrorism for having planned a coup against the French government." — https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

This is how they smear you and engage in character assassination. It has cost me dearly, and I wouldn't do anything differently in a do-over. That said, being singled out by the enemy in this way is about as big a compliment as you can ask for. Never sought any medals, but the enemy has already done the nominations for us!

It's a real war; this is real enemy action aimed at isolating you and destroying you — spiritually, socially, and professionally. I am determined to outlast them: the last laugh is mine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Momma Bear @ur1spark
01 December, 12:17
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Sending you a virtual Medal of Honor from across the pond, Martin! You are a true hero and so many of us thank you for your service. Stand tall!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judi jones @justj88
upside down pentogram dont take it
03:30 PM - Dec 02, 2022
In response Momma Bear to her Publication
Only people mentioned by justj88 in this post can reply
Momma Bear @ur1spark
03 December, 01:19
In response judi jones to her Publication
Wow, I didn't even notice. Now that is pretty creepy.