Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 November, 12:40
Wait til folks find out much of the national forests are tunneled under, A LOT>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
30 November, 12:47
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I watched a video a couple of days ago that someone posted on trafficking of children/Epstein etc. It showed a pic of a luxury yacht, it was HUGE. It could transform into a SUBMARINE where they could stay underwater, undetected for a couple of weeks. Then they asked.. how many are aware you can travel under water
across the entire continental United States. That blew my mind!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Astros Mom @Astro00711
30 November, 01:12
In response Evangelina to her Publication
have yall watched ‘the whistleblower’ on youtube? its about the sex trafficking the UN is heavily involved with, a true story from the Clinton Bosnia invasion, very close to whats happening in Ukraine! it must stop! this is indefensible!!!

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
30 November, 01:54
In response Astros Mom to her Publication
I watched it a few years ago, I cried and cried, just broke down after watching. I wondered how the Hollywood actors who were in the movie felt, did they know this is widespread. Were they as heartbroken as I was watching?

Random scenes pop into my mind at times, very visceral and raw.

Astros Mom @Astro00711
30 November, 03:23
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Me too! i think thats a way for God to not let us forget the innocent ones, His children! We can all help these children without being in the military or government! If you are a believer than we all have the greatest power on earth and that is prayer!!! In my life, especially as I was saved 5/1/1988 from eternal Hell, I have been blessed to witness absolute miracles! One of many times, a voice, an angel visitor actually spoke in my head telling me to ‘pray for my second Son. He has been in a wreck. To tell my oldest son to get off the then dial up internet because his brother was going to call.’ Without thinking and praise God, I immediatly jumped up and repeated just what my ‘visitor’ said to him. Immediatly when the phone switched back on, it rang and it was son two repeating exactly the words my angel had just said! I believe with my whole heart because I obeyed, did not dismiss the thought, that Jesus saved my son from a wreck the cop said most dont walk away from! Believe!!!

~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
30 November, 03:48
God Bless You.
I to was saved 2014 and blessed in the waters of Lake Erie. A year later, I came across a book.
Here in Cleveland Ohio, we have these little boxes all over the city were you can either leave a book, or take a book. Right there on the top of at least 15 books, there was a book on human trafficking. I’ll never forget that day. I went right home and read it from cover to cover.
So I started getting interested and I got on my handy little computer (cellphone) and started my journey down the darkest rabbit hole ever.
While in my journey, I kept coming to this word Anon. So I did some more digging and walah, Anonup.com became my home and my new family.
I have seen some horrific things n my journey and what I’ve come to realize is:
WE MUST SAVE THE CHILDREN!!!!!!!

Astros Mom @Astro00711
30 November, 04:39
In response ~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) to his Publication
So true! Once you see/know you can never forget!!!

The nightmares that I have, would put any normie into the sypho ward for life.
Frazzledrip has changed my thinking of the human race. It changed my relationship with God himself.
04:51 PM - Nov 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by LithiumOnQ in this post can reply
Astros Mom @Astro00711
30 November, 07:26
In response ~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) to his Publication
I hope it didnt turn you from God. God did not do any of that evil stuff! That is all on Satan. I believe Hillary Clinton, the star of that heinous video has been dealt with and met her maker a few years ago! Night after night until forever, she will have to relive that hell she put on all those little ones, only then it will be her that is being tortured!
That is how I get through the day after reading/seeing all this evil done to the most innocent! No evil will be spared the judgement seat of God! Take heart and draw strength from that! Ask God, His Son Jesus, to help those awful memories to leave you! He will! Believe!

30 November, 07:55
I’m not going to lie, it did make me wonder about Fod and why he would let such evil to happen. This isn’t like hearing about a mass murder, this is evil that rips at your very soul. I used to pick up bodies for LoPresti & Sons Funeral Homes and I’ve seen my share of death. I watched the whole video and the screams from that little girl as they were carving the skin from her face, still haunts my dreams. I was mad at God for a few, then I read the Bible from front to back and talked it out with Him. I’m good with Gods part in all this.
I had to understand that this is just one child and there are millions more just like her. I had a talk with God and realized that I was supposed to see this, so I could open my mouth about it and scream it from the rooftops.
So every chance I get, I stand out by Walmart with my cardboard sign and let people know what’s going on in the darkest regions of our planet.