Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 November, 12:40
Wait til folks find out much of the national forests are tunneled under, A LOT>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
I watched a video a couple of days ago that someone posted on trafficking of children/Epstein etc. It showed a pic of a luxury yacht, it was HUGE. It could transform into a SUBMARINE where they could stay underwater, undetected for a couple of weeks. Then they asked.. how many are aware you can travel under water
across the entire continental United States. That blew my mind!
12:47 PM - Nov 30, 2022
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Evangelina in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
30 November, 01:49
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Wow, no, had no idea.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
evajoa @evajoa
30 November, 01:56
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Great article, Mike. I appreciate your work, i’m now creating over $35000 dollars each month simply by doing a simple job online! i do know You currently making a lot of greenbacks online from $28000 dollars, its simple online operating jobs.
Just open the link----------------->>> http://Www.RichApp1.Com

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
30 November, 01:34
Do you have a link or name of the video?

Evangelina @Evangelina
30 November, 01:35
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Let me look! It may take me a few

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
30 November, 01:20
The deeper you go the more crazy it gets.

Evangelina @Evangelina
30 November, 01:22
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Don't doubt that for a moment!

Astros Mom @Astro00711
30 November, 01:12
have yall watched ‘the whistleblower’ on youtube? its about the sex trafficking the UN is heavily involved with, a true story from the Clinton Bosnia invasion, very close to whats happening in Ukraine! it must stop! this is indefensible!!!

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
30 November, 01:54
In response Astros Mom to her Publication
I watched it a few years ago, I cried and cried, just broke down after watching. I wondered how the Hollywood actors who were in the movie felt, did they know this is widespread. Were they as heartbroken as I was watching?

Random scenes pop into my mind at times, very visceral and raw.

Par Nelli @Parnelli
30 November, 01:00
Ghislaine Maxwell had a helicopter, and submarine license

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 November, 12:51
Yep, all that, underground tunnels under oceans, on and on. Keep us like paupers, stole our gold and utilize those things for pure evil.

Evangelina @Evangelina
30 November, 12:53
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
That's ALL about to change!! 🙌🙌🙌
NESARA/GESARA is in our immediate future!
Thank YOU God!!