Martin Geddes @martingeddes
There is a struggle to grieve right now as we have lost the world we grew up in and yet to see the one that comes after.
07:42 PM - Nov 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
30 November, 10:05
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Beautiful pictures with such feeling. Sometimes I get a little nervous about the unknown but ty to focus on the path tp save humanity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
30 November, 05:48
exactly right… love your words and how you view your surroundings in your photography❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 November, 05:43
ALWAYS this shit has been around, we are just kicking hells ass this time.

Jack Seitzinger @Jrseitzinger
30 November, 12:21
not lost…just becomes nostalgia

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
30 November, 11:48
we are truly in a fight for humanity

Ohh Suzannah @Quzannah
30 November, 09:16
These photos are outstanding! They stir my soul.❤️❤️❤️ Do you have a calendar for 2023?

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
30 November, 07:43
Truth!

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
30 November, 07:34
It's really unbelievable to think back on the world I grew up in. Riding my bike jumping ramps, playing street hockey, playing whiffle ball, playing football, playing baseball, all of us kids getting along. And now trying to play a small part to save the children, and humanity, from the evil that has taken over. it's mind-boggling to say the least.

Sea Shell @seashorewoman
30 November, 07:32
Yes! No going back—forcing myself to remain positive and find moments of happiness throughout the day requires effort.

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
30 November, 07:31
those alley photos are off the hook❣️

and the telephone booths - very doctor who😂

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
30 November, 07:26
You can always put into words what we're feeling right now and you're spot on. Truthfully, I'm feeling like I don't even want to be in this world anymore.

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
30 November, 07:28
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
definately don't want to reincarnate back into this bullshit, aye?

Luigi Carini @Luigicarini
30 November, 07:25
@martingeddes
martin, you should arrange to take @lauren_m_bradley on the York ghost tour from the King's head one night and both photograph it all. it would be an amzing journey for those not fortunate enough to enjoy it in person.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
30 November, 07:17
yes!

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
30 November, 06:59
Thank you for naming that. I could not put my finger on it. I am grieving the lost world and struggling because something better is not public yet. It is tiring..

Honey Badger1776 @17Seventy6
30 November, 12:12
We began grieving the moment we started to wake up. I for one am looking forward to saying “it is finished”.

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
29 November, 11:56
Beautiful....I was so overcome with hopelessness today..With everything going on its alot to take in...

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
29 November, 11:35
Your photos and messages speak volumes. Written so eloquently. Its true, every aspect of out lives isnt accurate. It does make me chuckle at times that this is why I never really “fit in” through much of my life. There have beem tremendous blessings. Currently, its like straddling two places and carefuly advancing. Truly blessed for all of our au family. Thank you Martin. WWG1WGA Hugs

The Real Me @TheRealMe
29 November, 11:32
It’s the Void. Which will become Victory. Hang in there, you’ve got this. We all do. Because we have each other and God Wins.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
29 November, 10:43
I'm 100% with you there Martin- going through a dozen shamanic ego deaths in the last 24 hrs it seems.

We are also saying goodbyes to the aspects of us that can't go forward into the higher vibrational realms with us.

It's good though, they are the wounded, damaged aspects same as the wounded and damaged world we are moving on from.

I'm feeling the global collective too and it's all just IN TENSE-

Love yourselves and each other.

🙏💛🙏💛

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
29 November, 10:41
🙏❤️

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
29 November, 09:10
yes

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
29 November, 08:36
Your words are so profound to me as I have walked away entirely from my old life. I can't talk to my past anymore...it's sad as that includes my children. I tell my boyfriend all the time he got me between jumps....when I say jump I mean I am somewhere else now..I have no desire to speak to any of my past...I feel like we were are brought to AU to do this together...it really is like we have ascended but we have to keep a foot here to finish this...then finally we will be free

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
29 November, 08:19
Beautiful photos! Thank You for posting! I always love seeing your daily photos.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
29 November, 08:10
I love all your photos! They all tell a story!!

My Watershed Moment @Organic729
29 November, 08:08
The 5 stages of grief. The anger stage particularly difficult because our lives to this point have been anchored in lies and deceit, Everything, including health, economics, history all based in lies. I feel sad for the ones who will be swept away in the storm of truths coming. Most here have had the luxury of time io integrate the truth and the 5 stages of grief, it's more a waiting and watching game at this point We here are like the lifeguards for all the ones being swept away in the storm. As we say in the U.S. Coast Guard "Semper Paratus" (always prepared).

OG_ Khan _ Solve4X @OG_Khan_Solve4X
29 November, 08:05
We were living in a world that was never ours, a prison cell we called home. We are venturing into a world where out voices and choices actually matter. The new world will be created by the dreamers. The visionaries who are just beginning to cognize and conceptualize the a beautiful world that has never been seen before by human eyes. The future will be a mix of ancient truth mixed with advanced technology We are experiencing a metamorphosis,. We are caterpillars in cocoons, and tho we might miss the freedom of crawling, we have not yet experienced the freedom of Flight.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
29 November, 08:04
You're absolutely right, Martin.
These photos are the best ones yet. Thank you.❤️

1776 ... @IGG1776
29 November, 07:59
Awesome photos Martin, and very true indeed. Thank you for posting.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
29 November, 07:53
😍😍😍OMGGGGGG
AMAZING WORK
wow brother!
🤩🤩🤩

Par Nelli @Parnelli
29 November, 07:52
I need #5 in 3ft x 3ft ASAP 😁 you captured the essence perfectly