Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 November, 06:32
Long day so far. How you all doing?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
long day yes, i been taking care of my boyfriend he either has the flu or food poisoning. he been sick for 55 hours now. i got him to drink lemon water an hour ago. around 3pm i started feeling like i have a head cold, runny nose and sore throat but i think its from the ivm doing its thing. trying to keep vibes high anyway :) been praying more than ever 🙏 😌 ✨ ♥️ good things to come i have faith. hope your day was productive and great 👍
07:17 PM - Nov 28, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
28 November, 08:45
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏Quercetin, Zinc, D3, C and NAC will knock it out. Quercetin is a natural zinc ionophore much like Ivermectin and Chloroquine. Also oregano oil is a strong antiviral anti bacterial as well. CBD oil helps with inflamation and CBGa CBDa kills virus. read Oregon university paper on it, good stuff. Benadryl is helpful at night. Xlear or budesonide nasal sprays good too. And of course chicken soup with garlic. You got this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 November, 08:47
In response Bdub 777 to his Publication
thank you sir👍♥️♥️

Not Important @Notimportant
28 November, 08:00
"coconut charcoal pills" (amazon or health food store) if food poisoning - its what they used to give in hospitals years ago & it used to be also used for drug overdoses ....great for tummy isdues with food or just cleans up stomach & intestines of gunk...

28 November, 08:06

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
good to know i will get some thank you ♥️

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
28 November, 08:24

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Got this in my fridge for a few years now.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
28 November, 07:19
🙏

28 November, 07:25
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
♥️♥️🌹🌹