Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 November, 06:32
Long day so far. How you all doing?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
28 November, 07:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
long day yes, i been taking care of my boyfriend he either has the flu or food poisoning. he been sick for 55 hours now. i got him to drink lemon water an hour ago. around 3pm i started feeling like i have a head cold, runny nose and sore throat but i think its from the ivm doing its thing. trying to keep vibes high anyway :) been praying more than ever 🙏 😌 ✨ ♥️ good things to come i have faith. hope your day was productive and great 👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
28 November, 08:45
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏Quercetin, Zinc, D3, C and NAC will knock it out. Quercetin is a natural zinc ionophore much like Ivermectin and Chloroquine. Also oregano oil is a strong antiviral anti bacterial as well. CBD oil helps with inflamation and CBGa CBDa kills virus. read Oregon university paper on it, good stuff. Benadryl is helpful at night. Xlear or budesonide nasal sprays good too. And of course chicken soup with garlic. You got this!

Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Courtney Webster, click on at the bottom under it