Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
28 November, 06:32
Long day so far. How you all doing?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
28 November, 07:17
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
long day yes, i been taking care of my boyfriend he either has the flu or food poisoning. he been sick for 55 hours now. i got him to drink lemon water an hour ago. around 3pm i started feeling like i have a head cold, runny nose and sore throat but i think its from the ivm doing its thing. trying to keep vibes high anyway :) been praying more than ever ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ˜Œ โœจ โ™ฅ๏ธ good things to come i have faith. hope your day was productive and great ๐Ÿ‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
28 November, 07:25
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

Royal Raven @Royalraven
28 November, 08:34
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
A swig of Tonic water (contains quinine a natural form of HCQ) with a zinc supplement is my go to when I feal the slightest sign of illness. Praying your boyfriend improves quickly and that you stay well. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ