Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
My mom just passed . Thanks for all your prayers. Diane was a goid woman and brought many to Jesus over her 81 years.
02:35 PM - Nov 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
28 November, 08:11
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
28 November, 06:54
She saw Gods face today. What a beautiful sight. She is singing in Heaven with our Savior Jesus Christ and surrounded by the everlasting love of the Godhead.
Our hearts break when the silver cord of our loved ones part and they pass in this realm. Sincere condolences to you and your family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 November, 07:01
In response Judy 777 to her Publication

TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
28 November, 06:10

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
28 November, 06:05
I pray that God comforts you and your family in this time of loss.🙏

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
28 November, 05:36
🙏🌴

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
28 November, 04:48
The depth of the loss = the height of the LOVE.

There's no words.

You are loved. GODSPEED HIS peace upon those survived by your precious Mom.

28 November, 05:04
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
thank you . that was really nice to read . she leaves 13 Granchildren from 4 sons.

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
28 November, 04:18
I am so sorry. ❤️

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
I am so sorry. ❤️

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
I am so sorry. ❤️

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
I am so sorry. ❤️

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
I am so sorry. ❤️

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
28 November, 04:07
May she Rest In Peace .
Condolences to your family.🙏🙏🙏

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
28 November, 04:04
I'm so sorry for your loss David.
Praying for peace for you and your family during this difficult time.
May God bless you all with knowing she is with him now and she helped soooo many over her lifetime.
She is still shinning her beautiful light and you will keep seeing it. ((HUGS))
🙏💓💫

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
28 November, 04:02
🙏🙏🙏💕

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
28 November, 04:00
Praying you fell her love and see her signs during this difficult time! 🙏❤️. So sorry. 🙏

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 November, 03:55
So sorry for your loss David. Will be lifting you and your family up in Jesus name.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
28 November, 03:52
🙏🙏🙏

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
28 November, 03:47
Sorry for the loss of your Mother🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏They say time heals all wounds but I will never get over the loss of my Father . We just learn how to better cope with not having them here in the flesh!

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
28 November, 03:45
love and prayers

Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
28 November, 03:43
🙏My prayers and condolences to your family

Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd

Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
28 November, 03:35
I am sorry for your loss. She sounds like she was a treasure.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
28 November, 03:34
So sorry! 🙏 for y’all!!

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
28 November, 03:32
I'm very sorry for your loss friend. Many prayers and a big hug to you and your family. 🙏❤️

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
28 November, 03:30
So sorry

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
So sorry

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

Anne Kats @anneanon1
28 November, 03:26
🕊🙏🏼🙌🏼💖 may the Lord comfort you and your family

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
28 November, 03:22
I'm so sorry 😞 I wish I could give you a hug!