Doq Holliday @doqholliday
25,000 followers on AU!

So grateful for each and every one of you Patriots.

You all inspire me more than you know.
11:36 PM - Nov 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Jane Freemyer @AngelDPAquataine2821
29 November, 08:37
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
💞Wishing you all the BEST, Doq! Thanks for all that you do! 💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
29 November, 08:31
Been following you since Twitter days. My second account after the first was permanently suspended was BigNoseKate, chosen after spending a couple of days in Tombstone.

Thank YOU for all your motivation!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
29 November, 08:31
❤️‍🩹💐💝

Green 8700 @Green8700
28 November, 01:57
Doq, When I am struggling, you are one of the few places, I go to get inspired, try to gain patience, try to figure out what’s going on. You are appreciated by so many especially me.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
28 November, 11:13
You do the same for us!

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
28 November, 11:06
IN IT TOGETHER WWG1WGA

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
28 November, 11:03
love you Doq thanks for guiding us with your cryptic skills :)

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
28 November, 09:08
🍻

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 November, 09:02
Cause we love you!
How bout that Doq Holliday!

In another dimension you have even more followers on AU mainly because of your great "Dad Jokes" hun.

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
28 November, 08:33
Gratitude back at ya. Love how the synergy works around here.

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
28 November, 02:52
We love you and are grateful for you too!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
28 November, 12:15
We are grateful for you to Doq! We can't thank you enough for all you do for us. ❤️

Every Time @soTELLme533
27 November, 11:47
You inspire me and all of us. Thank God for you.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
27 November, 11:46
Thank you for all you do. We appreciate you too.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
27 November, 11:46
i am your number one fan, DoQ+! You also inspire me more than you know. 😉 ❤️ 🙏

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
27 November, 11:45
Aww! We lov Ya Doq!

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
27 November, 11:44

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
27 November, 11:50
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
5:5 = 25

11/5

Remember Remember The Fifth of November !

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
29 November, 08:36
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
27 November, 11:42
Prescriptions 4 Prosperity
Popular!

SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
27 November, 11:39
💙🙏

Cornell Qarcia77 donated @Cornell77
27 November, 11:37
What an honor! youre a gift to humanity Doq 🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️❤️