Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
27 November, 11:12
Ascension Day is in 5 months, 21 days.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
01 December, 05:01
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Whoa! Cool! 🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10ă c̄❓ @10ac
28 November, 03:23
Funny you should mention Ascension and @VincentKennedy is bringing up the DNA topic.

DigginG DeeP @Louisiana
28 November, 09:04
Sorry, but off topic here. Just want to thank VK for the follow. New and very small acct here. However I have been with you since Twitter days and can't thank you enough for all that you do for us. I really woke up after 9/11 and started digging for truth. Before that nothing made sense to me, now it ALL makes sense. What an AWESOME time to be alive.

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
28 November, 07:40
Within us.
LOVE

IAM threethree-Z @truthseeker3
28 November, 01:54
In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication
🗣️🔈🔉🔊
the right hemisphere of our brain, East in Eden.

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
28 November, 06:32
Well.. this makes me feel better about this "ascension" 111 and 11:11 stuff. I thought this was all new age crap. I know they use repeating numbers but why eould O worship The Universe when I can worship Thw One that created Yhe Universe? 🙏🙏🙏

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
28 November, 04:41
Gregorian or Julian?

reaper myer @reapermyer
28 November, 12:29
weren't they all executed but 1?

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
28 November, 12:29
Jeremiah‬ ‭11‬:‭11‬
Therefore, thus says the Lord, Behold, I am bringing disaster upon them that they cannot escape. Though they cry to me, I will not listen to them.

‭‭

HollySeeks TheTruth @HollySeeksTheTruth
27 November, 11:50
👀

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
28 November, 05:08
In response HollySeeks TheTruth to her Publication
i would guess yes.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
28 November, 06:15
In response HollySeeks TheTruth to her Publication
They are buying up hospital systems near me.

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
27 November, 11:43