Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Jamie Hinkle @jamiehinkle
28 November, 05:50
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
This is what I came here today to look for VK. Thank you for confirming my suspicions.

I was thinking about random facts about China.

* We have no satellite access to China.
* China only allows us to see what they want us to see.
* China produces our mRNA vax but does not administer them to their citizens.
* There is no long covid in China.
* There is no mention of Iran protestors being executed on MSM.
* There are very few covid deaths in China, according to what they've showed us.
*Anything that is talked about on MSM, I automatically don't trust.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
27 November, 09:53
well they did haul off some bbc reporter

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
27 November, 09:02
From TS.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
27 November, 08:47
👀 on Chyna, not Iran

27 November, 08:31
Three new drops from Q:

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
27 November, 07:05
Good point.

Showing China and not reporting on Brazil.

"look over here, not over there"

https://newspunch.com/braz...

Jack Fancy @Jack_Fancy
27 November, 06:35
I live in China. Supposedly, there protests in my city but I have not seen any yet

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
27 November, 06:02

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
27 November, 06:02
Agreed, It's Chinese me too movement of the world. Command controlled still! Also guys tearing down tin fense with face exposed. No way

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
27 November, 05:45
Sus . its all so sus VK. that, this andcrhe other thingy. all very sus

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
27 November, 05:45
somethings coming or is already happening

Kristina Martic @Kristina
27 November, 03:08
i just said this to my housbend😂😂

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
27 November, 02:59
t/s 14:02 > 5:2 > 7
2:02 > 22 > 4 > 1111
💧 22

27 November, 02:51
Hi VK.

TS = 14:02.

>>1444682
What is the common theme when bad news is about to break (against them)?
Stay vigilant.
Q

DoItQ.

🙏✝️❤️

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
27 November, 02:47
You could say that again...

Lion Hart76 @IKnowNothing76
27 November, 02:41
Seems Like They Need a Narrative. Probably a distraction from The SC. No worries NCSWIC. But You already Know This. maybe They are anticipating The SC DECISION of 2020 election .

Golden Times donated @Golden
27 November, 02:30
This was my first instinct this morning, especially that the Chinese are wearing yellow jackets/vests.
Spent more than 20 years working in Asia, Korea, China, Vietnam etc. Was in Hong Kong and Shanghai during the first SARS (2003) and Sri Lanka during the Tigers, and learned long ago, news we see in US is often misconstrued or propaganda (long before Obama) & not what reality looks like.
Look here, not there.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
27 November, 02:26
Noticed yesterday that the strikes with the baton's were very "light" too. We were sitting around Thanksgiving and watching different views from China and I asked family.... "WHO is filming and allowed to upload?"

Evangelina @Evangelina
27 November, 02:19
White Hats are In Control

Prove me wrong

Tyler 316 @TWM316
27 November, 02:18

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
27 November, 02:11
China allowing China Protests > CCP

on TikTok > TT > Election 2020

MSM > FAKE NEWS

Locked & Loaded.

Par Nelli @Parnelli
27 November, 02:10

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
27 November, 02:09
does it matter?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
27 November, 02:07
lol it's weird for sure. Think protests are staged or?

Jack Fancy @Jack_Fancy
28 November, 03:28
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Definitely not staged, people here are tired of the lockdowns or the constant testings so it’s easy to instigate them… lots of talk of HKers in the mix at Unis stirring shit…

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
27 November, 02:06
Oh look, another shiny object. 😁

Night Shift @kekerista
27 November, 02:05
I think they're using bible prophecy to alter perception to their advantage.
They are going to manipulate events, again.
Question is, will they fall for it?