Kay Cee @Hippychick90
27 November, 10:06
Trying to be a good person, trying to have hope, but everyday this life drags on, it shows me why I should just give up. Seriously starting to believe life is a simulation and the people controlling me, do not want to see me succeed...ever!

I dont know how much more of this crap I can take, it's playing havoc with my mental health (which is already impacted due to anxiety and depression).

Is God even listening anymore?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jean Snyderelli @BeeBop312
I am sorry you are having a difficult time right now. God is always listening as well as his angels his messengers. I am learning to change my mind set. When I start to have negative thoughts I refocus everytime. Negativity lowers my vibrations or anyones vibrations. Have you ever walked into a room of people and feel the energy in the room? I know the job I have is physically hard on my body and I deal with all the weather elements. I feel that I am not where I am supposed to be but, it is where I am meant to be at this time. I have so many wonderful customers that I enjoy seeing. I did at one point have anxiety. Until the day I said, I will do my best if I can’t do certain things I am letting it go. Never give up! Refocus thoughts every time, I listen to vibrational music, pray and give Thanks. Heaven hears you! You got this! praying for you.
10:39 AM - Nov 27, 2022
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BeeBop312 in this post can reply
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
27 November, 12:03
In response Jean Snyderelli to her Publication
Thank you. I'm trying, but ugh, it is so hard lately

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jean Snyderelli @BeeBop312
27 November, 12:47
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
I can empathize with where you are at. I have been in that same place or different place. I have been there since I was a child. The feeling of not fitting in . Wondering why people are cruel. Questioning people’s intentions. I understand the saddness and frusturations from battles we all fight both internally and externally. I feel as if we our in a spiritual battle for our very essence our souls the light within us the light of God. Sending you a hug and love. I may not completely know your battle but, you our worthy of love from others and yourself. You have to remeber you our stronger then any issue that may arise do not let your mind trick you. The devil has his ways of tricking us too.