Kay Cee @Hippychick90
Trying to be a good person, trying to have hope, but everyday this life drags on, it shows me why I should just give up. Seriously starting to believe life is a simulation and the people controlling me, do not want to see me succeed...ever!

I dont know how much more of this crap I can take, it's playing havoc with my mental health (which is already impacted due to anxiety and depression).

Is God even listening anymore?
10:06 AM - Nov 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by Hippychick90 in this post can reply
Jean Snyderelli @BeeBop312
27 November, 10:39
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
I am sorry you are having a difficult time right now. God is always listening as well as his angels his messengers. I am learning to change my mind set. When I start to have negative thoughts I refocus everytime. Negativity lowers my vibrations or anyones vibrations. Have you ever walked into a room of people and feel the energy in the room? I know the job I have is physically hard on my body and I deal with all the weather elements. I feel that I am not where I am supposed to be but, it is where I am meant to be at this time. I have so many wonderful customers that I enjoy seeing. I did at one point have anxiety. Until the day I said, I will do my best if I can’t do certain things I am letting it go. Never give up! Refocus thoughts every time, I listen to vibrational music, pray and give Thanks. Heaven hears you! You got this! praying for you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
27 November, 12:03
In response Jean Snyderelli to her Publication
Thank you. I'm trying, but ugh, it is so hard lately

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396