Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Does AU have some kind of magical AI numpty filter, or are there really this many people in one place who act with respect and honour?
06:19 AM - Nov 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
09 December, 05:48
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Patriotism, love, responsibility, unity, no bots , and God brings us here and keeps us strong. God Bless....❤️🤔😉🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
26 November, 05:30
We all suffer from numptyism to some degree or another. We've been given an environment in which we are presented with problems/solutions to sort out together. In an environment where anonymity gives us a freedom to exercise our higher thought processes without peripheral judgements that tend to shape our opinions to a degree. That environment also tends to lower the volume in an emotionally charged exchange, in a way that allows private contemplation of others opinions and perspectives. In short,...Iron sharpens Iron.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Val Belaire @ValBelaire
26 November, 05:21
definitely the numpty, nutter filter.

Darlene Sully @JDSully
26 November, 03:35
AU is a platform that great hearts have found each other.
Its not about what you know, Its about what we learn from one another.
We here know that Respect is a must and Love and light is always given.
Dont sweat about the small stuff in life.
The bigger Picture is what We Seek!
* Community
* Learning
* Protection
* Love
* Compassion

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
26 November, 03:06
I love AU. In my opinion you couldn't get a better class of caring, loving, respectful, helpful and not to forget the prayer warriors, anywhere else! 😄❤️😄

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
26 November, 02:56
We love loving others.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
26 November, 02:52
🤭😁
We try to watch each others 6. Collective respect for the individual seems to be base line vibe.

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
we are the open source, light, respect, kindness, and compassion space.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
26 November, 02:51
I think it started on twatter. Folks started connecting and respect was a given😊 It is def different here🎇

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
26 November, 02:51
this is THE COMFY place for sure.

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
26 November, 02:50

Light Being @lightbeing
26 November, 07:35
In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication
thanks for more info. i have been following this.

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
26 November, 02:50
no robots.

Widget 260 @widget260
26 November, 12:32
I have no idea what a numpty is but you sure did put a big ol' smile on my face. 😂🤣😂🤣😂😁😁😁😁😁😁

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
26 November, 11:56
Evil would find it painful to be confronted
with the love & respect here on AU.
Sorta like in the movies with the vampire
burning in the light.

Light Being @lightbeing
26 November, 11:54
simply put WWG1WGA! We just got here 1st. 😁

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
26 November, 11:06
😌

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
26 November, 10:41
Here, I believe we have found the most incredibly beautifully souls!❤❤❤❤the Love is Real!

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
26 November, 10:40
Do we actually know how many of us are here? I love it here, no negative newsfeeds, no drama, no ads programming my brain, just all sunshine and rainbows and the odd . to keep us all in check 😁

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
26 November, 10:37
Q said there are more good (people) than bad …AU is home for many of those good who have a hard time just watching the world burn

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
26 November, 10:34
Maybe it's mainly about the fact that there are no bots here and when one appears, we tell each other and block en masse. Pure humanity.

Reflex *.* @Reflex
26 November, 10:34
"you are not a criminal, I am not a criminal..:

- the plan to save the world

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
26 November, 10:19
AU is the Lifes Blood of Patriots! were Purebloods stand tall.

Little Mermaid @LittleMermaid84
26 November, 10:17
I think only the best people know about it.
Also, the first rule of AU is we dont talk about AU 😂

Commonsense Kellie @KHopkin
26 November, 10:18
In response Little Mermaid to her Publication
🤣

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
26 November, 10:23
In response Little Mermaid to her Publication
No its a place for purebloods and we shout about it from the rooftops of every platform we come here to rest to vibe up the take truth Social media like the storm we are.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
26 November, 10:14
It is true and there ain't no stopping us now.

Ken Mac @KenMac
26 November, 10:09
A wonderful gathering place for those with respect and honor.

Cam Mac @campmac111
26 November, 10:09
AU is a gift.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
26 November, 10:07
It's true that this community is real, respect and honour is who we are. I work to engage and impart the same in the world around me with my interactions....does not always work out!
So wish I had a few anons in my "real" life.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 November, 10:01
patriots root out the numpties, and either hit the fook button or block them fast.

they can go back to facebook and twitter with their nonsense

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
EXACTLY THIS !!!

amy lilley @amylilley
26 November, 09:59
Magical AI numpty filter might be good, but, oh my, please/thank you/respect and honor reign supreme, so grateful for AU🐸

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
26 November, 09:49
kek