Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
25 November, 12:39
More family members vaxxed than I realized during Thanksgiving convos. Most just got the 2 shots and a couple got 1 booster. They say they are done taking them however itโ€™s still not a red line. They will cave when pressed with restrictions.

They don't want evidence and they will never correlate a future sickness to the vax.

None of them had any issues and they don't know anyone that had any issues. I don't know anyone personally that had issues. I can't offer real world personal examples and looking up online at family gathering isn't the best vibe.

Resorted to chasing everyone around with a Bluetooth scanner.
Have to say got a lot of signals. Too many for me to make sense of while holding my spicy margarita.

Has anyone tried this with an android phone?
You need to go into development mode and switch on show Bluetooth devices without names. Have to scan when no other electronics are within 100 feet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
๐Ÿ™p.s. - personal fam members super vaxxed - did not attend............ sick with covid. Prayers please.
11:01 AM - Nov 25, 2022
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Waiting4Home in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
25 November, 01:02
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’“

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
25 November, 11:57
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Pink Totter @Totter
25 November, 11:42
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™