Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
More family members vaxxed than I realized during Thanksgiving convos. Most just got the 2 shots and a couple got 1 booster. They say they are done taking them however it’s still not a red line. They will cave when pressed with restrictions.

They don't want evidence and they will never correlate a future sickness to the vax.

None of them had any issues and they don't know anyone that had any issues. I don't know anyone personally that had issues. I can't offer real world personal examples and looking up online at family gathering isn't the best vibe.

Resorted to chasing everyone around with a Bluetooth scanner.
Have to say got a lot of signals. Too many for me to make sense of while holding my spicy margarita.

Has anyone tried this with an android phone?
You need to go into development mode and switch on show Bluetooth devices without names. Have to scan when no other electronics are within 100 feet.
12:39 AM - Nov 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Arlinto1988 @Arlinto1988
26 November, 07:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
At my parent's house where 4 adults and 3 children live. Should I be worried?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
26 November, 10:10
using only the captial letters in this post

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
26 November, 08:26
My family sounds similar. They do not see that all of their sicknesses could be vax related. One catches something and they all catch it. Many colds and flus. Also they have been diagnosed with RSV. Several diagnosed/tested + for cv19 after being vaxxed. They do not see me being around them and not catching what they have either. Prior to them taking vax, I did not see this pattern.

I have android phone and have previously tried to see if they have bluetooth signals. Like you, I see so many I can't tell. Will have to see if I can check with no electronics nearby.

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
26 November, 03:30
Here is BC Canada we had the most sunshine in record numbers yet many of the vaxxed I know look greyish ..I will have to try the bluetooth thingy.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 November, 12:45
Geez, I thought this posted early this morning, guess not so here goes.

All of my family except my daughter, grands and her hubby got two shots of the vaxx.
Most of them have been sick in some way or another since but they had issues before.
None of them are going to take any more.
They have seen the truth of it now and we all have MANY frens and ppl that we know that are sick, or dead from taking it, as in perfectly healthy and middle aged ppl dying with heart attacks and shit, heart troubles out of no where and many with what seems to be autoimmune issues or nerve issues now.
My older brother was forced to either take it or loose his govt job.

They are all fearful over having taken it. Over the last year or so I have not said anything to them about it other than recommending things like Zeolite because there was really no point of it.
It would only have made them loose sleep with worry & it will be what God deems it now, they are all believers.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
26 November, 12:55
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🙏 sending prayers for U and your family Nana🙏

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
26 November, 12:36
I personally know 3 that have been vaxxed and boosted. One has lost 35 pounds and looks sick, another looks grayish with Frankenstein look and the other has a 12 inch bloodclot in his calf that doctors are monitoring too dangerous to remove. Enough is enough!

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
26 November, 12:36
I personally know 3 that have been vaxxed and boosted. One has lost 35 pounds and looks sick, another looks grayish with Frankenstein look and the other has a 12 inch bloodclot in his calf that doctors are monitoring too dangerous to remove. Enough is enough!

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
26 November, 12:25
Here's negative thought food

I watched both children and adults given "medication" by psychologists.

The dramatic effect I noticed was their willingness to make a decision was turned off and they started doing what was familiar and comfortable.

A 10 year old normally very compassionate child with school anxiety medicated. When his friend hurt himself in the garden he came indoors and made a sandwich. Luckily his mother was horrified at the results from the medication.

This medication wears off. What if they figured out the switch genetically?

Permanent sheep.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
26 November, 09:48
In response Dwain ThePain1111 to his Publication
😇Each day a little more awaken a little bit more. Nothing is permanent, IMHO!!!

Arlinto1988 @Arlinto1988
25 November, 10:55

Deplorable TEX @Deplorable_TEX
25 November, 09:24
Then tell us what's in the injection? too late - we aldeady know! Hy 'dro' gels{ sounds like something that goes in the hair], Graphine oxidate [this make the Hair grow], Heavy metals [sounds like a rock group]

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
25 November, 09:23
in a house w 4 humans 2 cats
found 6 signals
😐

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
26 November, 10:16
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
so past vaccines in the animals were also picked up? 😓

Trump Is my President @MetallicAnon
25 November, 08:35
This sounds like bluetooth killswitches #Fryday

Lll Ooo @SilentObserver
25 November, 03:49
One of my good friends got myocarditis after the jab. He used to be a marathon runner now cannhardly walk. Another friend has been in physical therapy for 1 year from shoulder pain that showed up with the vax. Another friend developed blood clots in the eye within days of the first one. Yeah...we may have had the real shot in our area. Thank God my family was smart wnough to say no.

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
27 November, 09:36
In response Lll Ooo to her Publication
what area if i may ask? 😔

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
25 November, 02:56
My neighbor died suddenly late 2021/early 2022, pun intended, did not look to be the healthiest of guys but at best in his 50's. Another neighbor told me he was having issues with blood clots. Assuming he was jabbed looked to be a public servant.

A 31 year old male on my parents block died suddenly in his sleep same time period. Assuming jabbed.

A cousin has blood clots in their eye, was giving a medical exemption for boosters since they need their eyes for work (like most people, but "more so" bc of lab work).

A 44 year I have know, has a "genetic defect" which caused inflammation of the heart and opted for open heart surgery, jabbed and boosted (proudly ;() "It is not the jab bc remember I passed out once in HS."

My mother had a softball sized tumor taken out late 2021 she was jabbed early 2021.

Camille 317 @Camille
25 November, 02:55
This year my 58 yr old boss had a stroke. Not sure which shots he had. He's in recovery process.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
25 November, 02:34
I do not not have proof of where they sent the worst vaccines but Rural Ky was hit hard. I have been to 9 vaxxed funerals in last year of which 1 was a close friend. She was only 52 and had a massive stroke in front of her classroom of autistic kids just weeks after her 2nd vax. Blood clot in brain.
The others died from clots as well. I talked to every family member after the funerals to know for sure.
I know of over 20 people who are having huge complications, one is my Dad who barely made it. Was admitted 2 days after his vaccine. Kidney shut down from spike proteins.
I could go on and on. I know too many.

Liz McMurray @MEMH51
25 November, 02:32
I was surprised that none of my vaxxed relatives knew anything about the "died suddenly" syndrome. They thought I was making it up.

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
25 November, 02:11
Mine, too & am going to FIGHT satan to the END of his reign of terror! I Am on the OFFENSE & I always WIN vs. evil.

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
25 November, 01:51
I believe you're talking about this. Probably a repost. Tried scrolling beforehand, but AU keeps executing the Sub Zero freeze lol.

Red Man @2PillarPortal
25 November, 02:36
In response Bleachey Bleach to his Publication
watch the swaBBies too..
Out of this world Humanism on a
Q-tip
and
NaNo
NaNo
Gel..

https://www.nano.gov/about...

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
25 November, 05:39
In response Bleachey Bleach to his Publication
How do you do it with an iPhone

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
25 November, 12:02
Blue Tooth Signals in people, and MAGENTIC FOOD
https://rumble.com/vireer-...

Evangelina @Evangelina
25 November, 12:00
Scanning without an electrical device within 100 ft seems like quite the feat.

Celery Juicer @Emme
25 November, 11:37
All of the elderly people in my neighborhood have been vaxed and boosted! One, in her 90s got her flu shot and booster in one visit to her doctor! I try not to scare them. I cant wait for the tribunals

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
25 November, 11:26
sure hope these aren't remote kill switches... doo doo vibes

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
25 November, 11:13
Thanksgiving day good, just wife & me
Just read all comments here
Fookin depressing

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
25 November, 11:05
No, I have an iPhone. No one jabbed at our Thanksgiving with 10 friends. All parents are jabbed, some with bad health problems prior. I wonder these things. 1. Does the jab alter the brain, like how Gates explained to the CIA group? 2. Was there intervention by the WH's and many placebos? We lost one 76 year old close friend, where cardiovascular health decreased after jab, and we have one cousins child we think is jabbed and is having a terrible cancer slow death by MD's. I have knowledge of may colleagues who suddenly died and one who stroked in front of me, died a few days later.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
25 November, 11:08
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
I cannot come to have the conversation with older gen who are jabbed. I do not want their final years filled with anxiety about something they cannot control. I will be there for them. They were cajoled by specialty doctors, or maybe there is some frequency that makes one agreeable in doctors offices. I dunno. 🤬

Liberty Belle @LibertyBelle
25 November, 04:16
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
Yes, the jab can alter the brain. Look up a video called Suddenly Changed? Personality-changes after mRNA-Injection.

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
25 November, 11:02
This whole thing you went through, @VK, and reading the comments is nothing less than heartbreaking, but also motivates me to pray even more than I already am for us all.

There is a site that shows than not all the jabs had the 'bad stuff' inside, which could explain the people who have done the bluetooth test on jabbed fam and didn't show any result.

This may prove helpful, as well:
https://thetruthaboutvacci...

God bless you and your fam (which includes all of us ;) ), @VK, and we press on no matter what we see or hear for that 'high calling' which is in Christ in us!

#FamilyIsEverything💞

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
25 November, 11:01
🙏p.s. - personal fam members super vaxxed - did not attend............ sick with covid. Prayers please.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
25 November, 11:57
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
25 November, 01:02
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
🙏💓

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
25 November, 11:00
They don't want evidence and they will never correlate a future sickness to the vax. -
.................. professional commentary................
Good - because the #'s are so skewed there may never be any REAL evidence.

Did they get placebo?
1st time?
2nd time?

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
25 November, 10:59
My family is about 60/40 (V/U) and my wifes is close to 10/90 (V/U)
My family is 40/60 (D/R)in the political split, and my wifes in close to 100% Republican if you had to pit them into the closest ideological buckets.

Most vaxxed will never put 2&2 together even though my Aunt just passed a couple weeks ago and she was perfectly healthy until she took the vax. My uncle cured around 5yrs ago from hemophilia, he was doing fine until he took the jab and he is now on blood thinners due to clotting issues. My mom is loosing her mind and has been having other neurological issues since taking it…none of them will correlate these to the jab.

2 of my wifes uncles of the 6 in her family that took it, both have had all kinds of issues since taking it and everyone believes it is related to the jab.

I personally beleive the 1st round jabs had a high % placebo doses, would have been bad for business if everone taking it to have side effects. I think they have shifted the % through each

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
25 November, 11:48
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
I agree with you on the placebo % they had to keep the sudden death count minimum at first. These people are stupid.
I only know one person who had vax and had a aortic rupture...and she survived! I remind her how God spared her...shes my best friend

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
25 November, 01:34
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
I am so sad for your family's adverse reactions to the jabs! There are so many lessons we learn about accepting or rejecting the Truth. It is Biblical-- some believe, and some don't! And there are always consequences. I pray their eyes will be opened! So many are now "believers" because they have the consequences of their unbelief in their bodies!

I am praying for you, and all of us who have tried to warn our loved ones about the dangers! Sometimes we end up suffering inwardly because they CHOSE to remain blind. We just have to love them as long as we can. Share cures when known!

Shots - 1/3 were saline; 1/3rd had graphene oxide; 1/3 mRNA.
The whole world is part of the human medical trials! Politicians and insiders got saline placebo. Fauci- took NO VAX.