Kim Runner @kimrunner
@vincentkennedy - looks like someone is impersonating again, but I wanted to verify with you first...I know you said you don't have Telegram...

https://t.me/realVincentKe...

This account was promoting it - https://t.me/the17thletter
07:02 PM - Nov 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 November, 02:10
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Not me

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 November, 02:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
thx.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

Sam Brown @sambrown
27 November, 01:22
No way….
I’ve just had a look
Definitely not

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
25 November, 10:11
Thanks for putting that out there and asking the question Kim.

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

William Filer @TahoeBilly
25 November, 09:55
In response George Q_2Q2Q to his Publication
What's weird? OSavin is directing traffic.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
25 November, 10:01
In response George Q_2Q2Q to his Publication
Great research! LSWH!

You will know them by their fruits. Matthew 7:15-20

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
25 November, 07:08
Everytime I look in the mirror, there is a guy that looks like me in there. I do have to say though, he is kinda handsome.
😁

25 November, 10:04
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
I believe it :)

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Jay James @birdmanjay
24 November, 07:38
This acct the17thletter has been dumping tons of mis/disinfo on other platforms. If I had to bet, Id say he's the one behind the fake VK acct

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
24 November, 07:34
Should I send it BTC?

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
24 November, 11:40
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
doGcoin please
lfjyukkb3fgeref7dfgferr2
🤣

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
24 November, 11:40
doGcoin please
lfjyukkb3fgeref7dfgferr2
🤣

Miss. Messina @Messina
24 November, 07:22
kim , you are remarkable. you have eyes everywhere , and you cover your friends really well ❤️

24 November, 07:29
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
TY :)

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
24 November, 07:18
Another account that will scam people with Trump Coins, Checks, Dollars. I have a few of them. UGH!

1776 ... @IGG1776
24 November, 07:11
FOOKED

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
24 November, 07:11
Good catch, I'm there but so many fake accounts.

24 November, 07:13
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
it's annoying. why impersonate? i will never get it.

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
24 November, 07:04

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
24 November, 10:47
Nice Job - I'm not on TG.