Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
24 November, 07:02
@vincentkennedy - looks like someone is impersonating again, but I wanted to verify with you first...I know you said you don't have Telegram...

https://t.me/realVincentKe...

This account was promoting it - https://t.me/the17thletter

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
24 November, 07:11
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Good catch, I'm there but so many fake accounts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
it's annoying. why impersonate? i will never get it.
07:13 PM - Nov 24, 2022
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
28 November, 10:07
Probably linked to selling limited edition Trump coins........................😎

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
25 November, 12:00
That is a good catch, haven't been there at all today. Annoying is an understatement, including the pop up replies that are fake asking for $$$ or "how long have you been on my channel" crap. Control, alt, delete! The 17th letter is also on TS if the same person.Type in a name to search & you get numerous channels. Hard to know who to trust now. But I'm good here.

25 November, 12:10
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Totally agree.
AU is the best by far.
I just like to see what's up on all SM...learn quite a bit that way!

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
24 November, 07:20
It's because you are a good person! On that app they normally post (repost) many of the same drops but within weeks ask for money....Kim, it's follow the money again. Like VK said, I wonder how many DS players are plotting against each other. This are vipers and thieves. He just threw them a bone to chew on like they try always to divide us!
Can't wait to get the band(ed) together again butter cup!;)

24 November, 07:31
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
You're so right! I am going to keep an eye on it and see if they end up asking for $. I definitely see it from many channels there.

I can't wait, too! It's going to be fun times. AU will always be the place though. :)