Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Trump is Q+

Q+ is Trump

He has confirmed this multiple times now.

Can’t believe more people aren’t talking about this. lol
11:47 AM - Nov 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Evangelina @Evangelina
28 November, 06:35
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
No surprise here, so I assume it's no surprise to others either 😉

I will say.. It's been One Hellova MONDAY!!!
Yeee HAAAA 🤠

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gypsy Reporter @GypsyReporter
25 November, 09:46
No issues with that.. what totally shook my world was that we all until monday to figure out how many accounts we lost. And which passwords we kept. Would that be nice if the old crew could make cozy while those that have thought they won with Satans yardstick? And share this information freely. Just remember remember 42 is a significant number and it is 42 days until 1.07.2023

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
25 November, 09:07

memes matter @NoComment
25 November, 05:48
oh they will

Julie Casey @Trump2023
25 November, 03:13

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
25 November, 12:23
Q+

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
24 November, 05:32
i learned this back in 2020 when Trump stood right in front of the Mercy/Comfort... forgot which one. but the one that was in New York... Q+

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
24 November, 04:57
This is the way I see it....

memes matter @NoComment
25 November, 05:48
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
brings me so much JOY this man🥲❤️

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
24 November, 04:52
1111 copy that, DoQ+! 😉

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
24 November, 04:29
I think most of us here know ❤️🤍💙

deborah sidener @debbiedo
24 November, 04:24
I'm waiting for Trump to start talking to us again. I wish he would tell us to gather, I don't think we will until it gets so bad people will get hurt. We have to do something, if we don't we won't have an election

Danny James @DComposer07
24 November, 04:08
At this point, He’s been hitting us over the head with it! how much more blunt does he need to be? need to pierce the viel between comms and direction communication though for it to ring out like it should!

tim drysdale @timdrysdale
24 November, 04:07
I think on here old buddy , most already know

deborah sidener @debbiedo
24 November, 04:25
In response tim drysdale to his Publication
Yea, we do

Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
24 November, 03:20
🤣Is there a secret Code?
https://youtu.be/xSGYJlR2q...
Bush and Kerry discuss Skull & Bones Meet the Press Tim Russert - YouTube

Tim Russert asks George Bush and John Kerry about the Skull & Bones 322 Secret Society at Yale. Followed by an interview where Jack Blood asked Russert about...

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
24 November, 03:03

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
24 November, 02:52
Agreed, but you have some still claiming Q is a Pysop

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
24 November, 05:47
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
It's ok, some gotta find out the hard way.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
Agreed, but you have some still claiming Q is a Pysop

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip

Red Edge @Rededge
24 November, 02:45
The Legend that is Q+
He sure has confirmed in so many ways ....

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
24 November, 02:42
If MSM acknowledged it, they would also have to acknowledge Q. They don't want people knowing there is a force of good fighting for the people.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
24 November, 02:41
We will truly truly control the narrative

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
24 November, 02:41
I think this will change once we take over Twitter and start just blowing Twitter up with truth Then people will see who Q is and who it and what the movement is about

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
24 November, 02:40
Old News...

Next..

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
24 November, 02:33
Some of us figured that out long ago and already talked it out. I'm willing to discuss it again if people want to. I'll answer any question to the best of my ability.

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
24 November, 02:32

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
24 November, 02:18
So are you Trumpy?? I know you most likely won’t/can’t answer that but figured I would try again😂

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
24 November, 02:10
Time travel is fun.
Or….
Q

💞🕊️

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
24 November, 04:59
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Can’t Wait!

connie wright @cowri
24 November, 02:04
I have told everyone that I know or met for 5 years PDJT is Q+ & John Jr is Q.....JFK is in there somewhere. 3 Non Military ??

Butch Holloway @cowboy3023
24 November, 02:55
In response connie wright to her Publication
PDJT probably is Q+. .John Jr. is deceased. Difficult truths. Q was asked directly. Also said we're not alone here. Expand your thinking.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
24 November, 02:00
praying for Q+😍😍♥️

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
24 November, 01:49
; )