Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

lol

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

This was Biden hosting Thanksgiving 🤣

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

lol

(1) Show this thread

Pissed Off Deplorable Patriot⚫

🤣

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

🤣😂🤣😂🙌

This is fantastic! Made my day!

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

ohhh myyyy Lord 🤣🤣🤣😅😅😅🤣🤣🤣😅😅😅🤣🤣🤣 Lmmfao

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

🤣 Hilarious!

Awaken to the presence of God. Love truth, and my dog. #Trump2020. I write Heroic Decepticons fan fiction. #IFBAP. Are you ready?

AAAHAHAHA! 🤣🤣🤣🥳🥳😊

😂

If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration. 333

In response Dee Ash to her Publication

Hey Dee, how you been? :)

(1) Show this thread

😂😂😂👍👍🇺🇲

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeFlynn

This is hilarious!
Seems to me that Elon is having a really fun time now!

I absolutely love it!

Best turkey surprize or christmas present 💖

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you all had a blessed day! Some of you might not think this is funny but I hate to tell you it is! 😂

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby of 31 years, My Children and Family. #GodWon #TrumpIsMyPresident #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Lol! ♥️💙🥳

WWG1WGA🌏❤️✨ChristEternalLife🙏🏻Patriot who loves America’s Republic & Constitution❤️🇺🇸us🦅

So funny😂😂😂I’m actually watching Christmas Vacation, while my pumpkin pie is baking and the dinner scene just played beforeI saw this

I am here to help in any way I can. We are all one in this. #Familyiseverything We won!

🤣

🐦💫lol!

. 🤣😂
Anyways Thankful for You Johnny 🙏🏼🥰
Happy Thanksgiving 🙌🏻🦃

Take over. lol I get it, masks.

lol

thanks for the giggles!

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

🤣😂

Freedom....Patriot. God and Country,. Not here for anything but the truth. lover of animals, kindness, and humanity..NCSWIC....nothing.

😂

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

His turkey has the best stuffing ever!!

I spend too much time on this platform. Scrolling and scrolling. I have to unfollow some accounts. If it's you... I'm sorry...

🤣🤣🤣👍🏽

Carbon based breather of air. Keeper of candles and minder of bridges. Coauthor of WarSing!

😂

🇨🇦 I plant seeds & watch them grow, love people, as best I know how, & strive to leave the world a better place than I found it. WWG1WGAWW

lol
Happy Thanksgiving to all! :)

🤣🤣