MOCKINGBIRD dreams..

The Globalist wanted to create a pandemic
using the world medical establishment
& when the pandemic & vaccines FAILED
the Globalists wanted to blame
the Medical industry in each country
& come in as saviors
& disband the world medical system
& recreate the System in their favor & full Control.
This was the original plan of DAVOS WEF
& SPARS2025 PANDEMIC procedures..

A huge battle is coming against DAVOS WEF UN AGENDA←

WE WERE TOLD THE UNVACCINATED
WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR COVID DEATHS.

Fake president Joe Biden called it
a “pandemic of the unvaccinated,”
NOW WE KNOW THAT THIS WAS ALL A LIE 💥
11:09 AM - Nov 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
11 December, 11:00
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
They haven't given up yet! #vaccines

https://anonup.com/thread/...

COVID-vaccinated disdain unvaccinated, multi-country surveys find

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
11 December, 02:44
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
Karma…🤦🏻‍♀️
RIP🙏🏻

https://t.me/LauraAbolicha...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
25 November, 11:59
BESIDES THE ELECTION SCANDLE THE BIGGEST REASON WE WERE KICKED OFF TWITTER WAS FOR REVEALING THE COVID PLANDEMIC LIES AND THE VAX....WE COULD HAVE SAVED MORE

25 November, 12:25
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
I wish, George, how I wish we could have saved more.
And there are STILL people taking the VAX
And there are STILL corrupt deep state leader PUSHING IT!!!

This just came out about Lula, the HORRIBLE CRIMINAL
who "claimed" he "won" the Brazil Presidential Elections
which the whole world knows HE DIDN'T!

IF ANYONE had a single doubt about LULA
being a deep state puppet
this shows you EXACTLY what he is
& how the Military MUST STEP IN in Brazil
& either declare Bolsonaro the LEGAL winner
or Re-Do the Election! 💪

👇 tupireport

Devout Patriot @GrayMouser
27 November, 08:55
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
After my last Twitter account was banned, I started making flyers and blanketing the neighborhoods each night, on doorsteps and car windshields.

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
25 November, 10:46
So true! 🎯

Judy Anonette @biju
24 November, 05:20
It makes me furious when people blame unvaxxed for covid. No one did their research before jumping on the wagon - headed for numerous health issues. People were so proud to say they were scheduled for their boosters. What are those who need blood transfusions going to do when all that is available is vaxxed blood? I surely don't want any.

max moody @33maximus33
24 November, 02:19
yea but Trump himself pushed the vaccine. remember operation warp speed?

Judy Anonette @biju
24 November, 05:27
In response max moody to his Publication
March 21Citing a paper that was later ripped apart by experts, Trump tweeted “HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE & AZITHROMYCIN, taken together, have a real chance to be one of the biggest game changers in the history of medicine,” and said that the drugs should be “put in use IMMEDIATELY. PEOPLE ARE DYING, MOVE FAST, and GOD BLESS EVERYONE!”

March 29At Trump’s urging, the FDA approved emergency use of hydroxychloroquine despite little evidence that it was effective in treating coronavirus.

March 30Pointing to a trial of hydroxychloroquine on patients in New York, which ended up finding the drug to be useless in treating the virus, Trump said the country would have a “good idea” if the drug was effective in “the next three days.”

April 3"Hydroxychloroquine, I don't know," Trump said. "It's looking like it's having some good results. I hope. That would be a phenomenal thing."

April 5Trump said, “I’m not acting as a doctor, but there are some good signs,” and declared “We don’t have time

arba happihr @arba
27 November, 08:59
In response max moody to his Publication
Trump suggested the vaccine that he took.
Fake covid jabs are not known as vaccines.
They are playing with words.
Just about everyone I know has been jabbed to death.
They can't wait for the next booster.
I pray for them, and wish them luck.
Lucky for them when they drop over dead, their cardiac avatar
energy lives on.

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
24 November, 02:10
So (some of) the jabbed are dying and birth rates are dropping fast, due to miscarriages and infant deaths. Are these the same thing? WEF planned to kill 95% of us, and the data suggests that they have been at least partially successful. However, we know this is a movie to draw out the guilty, so it would be important to let them think their bioweapon release had been successful. I'm sure there are real deaths, but how many? Why are the motorways not permanently blocked by crashed vehicles as drivers die suddenly? Are the data perhaps being exaggerated to make sure we catch all the crooks?
On the birth rate, we might be seeing something else. Even "Died Suddenly" argues quite correctly that our civilisation cannot survive exponential population growth (as in Dan Brown' book), but does it have to be as bad as in PD James' book? (I don't mean either movie, where key events were cut or altered). ...

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
24 November, 02:20
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
Continued...I hope we find the deaths from vaccine were exaggerated, (or perhaps significantly targeted). Those unfortunate innocents who are damaged, but survive until treatments become available may still be saved and cured. Global infertility, however, might be seen as a positive outcome. As Dan Brown points out, all attempts to restrict global birth rates have failed miserably. In his story, it was a criminal who achieved the otherwise impossible. But does that mean the outcome should be reversed, so we return to exponential exhaustion of resources, or will we take what they gave us and manage the available "cures" for the DNA damage to ensure that reproduction now becomes a conscious choice rather than an accident? I assume this will depend on the infertility aspect of the toxic mRNA being transmissible to the unvaccinated and the progeny delivered following temporary reversal of the effects to allow controlled breeding. Extract from Died Suddenly:

IAMPraying 4America @Praying4America
24 November, 11:17
You are not overstating that at all... you are on the target!

24 November, 11:25
In response IAMPraying 4America to her Publication
Thanks IAMP 🙏
Happy Thanksgiving to you & yours 🍠🕊️

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
24 November, 11:13
Fox reported the same, so it seems the narrative is shifting. This is wonderful thing.

By the way, Happy Thanksgiving to your family!

24 November, 11:28
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
Bless you heart, J5.
Happy Delicious Thanksgiving to you & yours 😽🍠💞🕊️