MOCKINGBIRD dreams..

The Globalist wanted to create a pandemic
using the world medical establishment
& when the pandemic & vaccines FAILED
the Globalists wanted to blame
the Medical industry in each country
& come in as saviors
& disband the world medical system
& recreate the System in their favor & full Control.
This was the original plan of DAVOS WEF
& SPARS2025 PANDEMIC procedures..

A huge battle is coming against DAVOS WEF UN AGENDA←

WE WERE TOLD THE UNVACCINATED
WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR COVID DEATHS.

Fake president Joe Biden called it
a “pandemic of the unvaccinated,”
NOW WE KNOW THAT THIS WAS ALL A LIE 💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
max moody @33maximus33
24 November, 02:19
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
yea but Trump himself pushed the vaccine. remember operation warp speed?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Anonette @biju
March 21Citing a paper that was later ripped apart by experts, Trump tweeted “HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE & AZITHROMYCIN, taken together, have a real chance to be one of the biggest game changers in the history of medicine,” and said that the drugs should be “put in use IMMEDIATELY. PEOPLE ARE DYING, MOVE FAST, and GOD BLESS EVERYONE!”

March 29At Trump’s urging, the FDA approved emergency use of hydroxychloroquine despite little evidence that it was effective in treating coronavirus.

March 30Pointing to a trial of hydroxychloroquine on patients in New York, which ended up finding the drug to be useless in treating the virus, Trump said the country would have a “good idea” if the drug was effective in “the next three days.”

April 3"Hydroxychloroquine, I don't know," Trump said. "It's looking like it's having some good results. I hope. That would be a phenomenal thing."

April 5Trump said, “I’m not acting as a doctor, but there are some good signs,” and declared “We don’t have time
05:27 PM - Nov 24, 2022
In response max moody to his Publication
Only people mentioned by biju in this post can reply
max moody @33maximus33
24 November, 05:44
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
ok, but Trump still pushed the vaccine.

Judy Anonette @biju
24 November, 07:45
I don't think he had a choice in the matter, if he didn't people would blame him for not supporting it just like you are blaming him for talking about it. He could not win on the matter and I think they knew it. He kept suggesting Ivermectin and Hydroxycholoroquine. Do you honestly think he had the total knowledge of what all the evil creatures were doing with the vaccines? What their plans were at the time? Do you think he would have recommended something that he knew would cause so many deaths and health issues?

Judy Anonette @biju
24 November, 07:46
I think you are on the wrong page.