MOCKINGBIRD dreams..

The Globalist wanted to create a pandemic
using the world medical establishment
& when the pandemic & vaccines FAILED
the Globalists wanted to blame
the Medical industry in each country
& come in as saviors
& disband the world medical system
& recreate the System in their favor & full Control.
This was the original plan of DAVOS WEF
& SPARS2025 PANDEMIC procedures..

A huge battle is coming against DAVOS WEF UN AGENDA←

WE WERE TOLD THE UNVACCINATED
WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR COVID DEATHS.

Fake president Joe Biden called it
a “pandemic of the unvaccinated,”
NOW WE KNOW THAT THIS WAS ALL A LIE 💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
24 November, 02:10
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
So (some of) the jabbed are dying and birth rates are dropping fast, due to miscarriages and infant deaths. Are these the same thing? WEF planned to kill 95% of us, and the data suggests that they have been at least partially successful. However, we know this is a movie to draw out the guilty, so it would be important to let them think their bioweapon release had been successful. I'm sure there are real deaths, but how many? Why are the motorways not permanently blocked by crashed vehicles as drivers die suddenly? Are the data perhaps being exaggerated to make sure we catch all the crooks?
On the birth rate, we might be seeing something else. Even "Died Suddenly" argues quite correctly that our civilisation cannot survive exponential population growth (as in Dan Brown' book), but does it have to be as bad as in PD James' book? (I don't mean either movie, where key events were cut or altered). ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
Continued...I hope we find the deaths from vaccine were exaggerated, (or perhaps significantly targeted). Those unfortunate innocents who are damaged, but survive until treatments become available may still be saved and cured. Global infertility, however, might be seen as a positive outcome. As Dan Brown points out, all attempts to restrict global birth rates have failed miserably. In his story, it was a criminal who achieved the otherwise impossible. But does that mean the outcome should be reversed, so we return to exponential exhaustion of resources, or will we take what they gave us and manage the available "cures" for the DNA damage to ensure that reproduction now becomes a conscious choice rather than an accident? I assume this will depend on the infertility aspect of the toxic mRNA being transmissible to the unvaccinated and the progeny delivered following temporary reversal of the effects to allow controlled breeding. Extract from Died Suddenly:
02:20 PM - Nov 24, 2022
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ProbablyRob in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Robert Pettitt, click on at the bottom under it