TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
22 October, 01:40
I don't post to much about this stuff here... but this goes way deep down some serious rabbit whole... just like with rose windows from cathedrals... it's all about frequency and ley lines..... I have learned through my journey of over a decade of digging.. that this death cult has pulled many many "resets" we had technology before... and really all it takes is around 200 or so years to go from "horse and buggy to tehnology"....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
23 November, 05:45
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
wouldnt be fun in a thunderstorm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
23 November, 07:25
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
id prob have to poop after spending 90 mins getting dressed up haha at that point id just hide and hopefully the boys wouldnt notice i was gone lol

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
24 November, 03:10
In response reaper myer to his Publication
mmm..... while reading your message. it just hit me... was this where the idea was born for the super hero costumes 🤔🤔🤔 interesting... "the man of steel" Clark kent. . or omg... iron man 🤔🤔🤔😳😳