Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
Some of us are facing this holiday with newfound sobriety, and some of us need prayer.
04:57 PM - Nov 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by LuddyDundrums in this post can reply
《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
24 November, 12:04
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Prayers with you my sister 🙏❤️ have been in the same boat, 9 years ago the first round of holidays sober were a challenge for us. Breaking those muscle memories of 'traditions' especially when others around are doing the same ol' can be tricky but it's all mental. It is wonderful when those around us support our desire for change rather than encouraging the old ways and trying to talk you into going back. Stay strong and know that it gets easier. AND it is well worth the effort + feels so SO GOOD. Enjoying the moment with a clear mind and new perspectives. May blessings surround you & Happy Thanksgiving!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 November, 02:42
In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication
Thank you for those beautiful words. Love to you on your journey.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jado _PC donated @JadoPC
24 November, 09:33
❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
24 November, 06:19

24 November, 08:28
In response Lisa Smith to her Publication
😂That's awesome.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
23 November, 10:50
We do recover, sober from Dec.alcohol since 2017 sober from ambien since Dec. 2019. Just smoke a lil green once or twice a month. Especially if im feeling anxious. ♡

24 November, 05:55
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
Bless your heart and yes we do. I was sober for 13 years and then it all fell apart when 2020 hit. I do smoke weed, but very small amounts and it helps take the edge off of my anxiety. Love to you and Happy Thanksgiving.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
23 November, 09:22
LI(Q)UID LIGHT!

You Forgot Ayahuasca!!!!!

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
23 November, 09:23
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
CHRIST RETURNS FROM THE JUNGLE

Ayahuasca Religion as Mystical Healing

nuts11 nuts11 @nuts11
23 November, 08:53
😇okay who is serving this menu what would you like me to bring?

24 November, 08:30
In response nuts11 nuts11 to her Publication
Magical mushrooms would be great. lol

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
23 November, 08:49
Let's forget the black olives, sweet potatoes, and cranberry sauce.

American Girl @Americangirl
23 November, 07:22
perfect recipe for dealing with my bil... itll be a good day we don't walk out out there without an argument. 😁

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
23 November, 07:06

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
23 November, 07:02
Some of us need Med Beds to help us.

Robin Oxman @Robino
23 November, 07:05
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
ASAP.....

TBo ogg donated @tbog
23 November, 06:57
Imagine if something nmajor happened tomorrow and Thanksgiving dinner became vindication session. 😎

But we anons know compassion and empathy so it should be a wonderful time.

TBo ogg donated @tbog
23 November, 08:34
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
Well well well.

Thanksgiving dinners will be... interesting.

Please try to avoid the temptation and be kind.

https://www.washingtonpost...

Pink Totter @Totter
23 November, 06:48
No plans for tomorrow, mind if I show up at your place... I'm a cheap date a shot of vodka and a couple black olives will more than likely wipe me out. I'll even bring the black olives!

Silver Cat @silvercat
23 November, 06:42
Remember the Rum Cake!

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
23 November, 06:29
😝🤣🙃🤣😂😉
Too funny ;)

Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
23 November, 06:05
You forgot Shoes!!!
When i weak up and got still my Shoes on i got Headache.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
23 November, 05:49
JK! 😂

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
23 November, 06:42
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
😝🤣😜😝🤣😂
Oh stop....I'm about to wet my pants...LMAO

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
24 November, 06:12
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
😂

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
23 November, 05:32
Cranberry sauce sounds like a bud strain 😂

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
23 November, 05:08
forgot the shrooms my friend!🤣

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
23 November, 08:32
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
I inow a guy......lol.....never tried it but....
you know how it says in the Bible "manna from heaven comes on the morning dew"..?
Fascinating!

Suburb Mom For Trump @Suburb_Mom_4_Trump
23 November, 05:04
this is excellent, happy thanksgiving!!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 November, 05:00
lol

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
23 November, 04:59
🤣😂🤣 I'm havin' Thanksgiving at your home !!