Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
23 November, 11:09
This ones for the smaller accounts here on AU that don't get noticed often maybe even don't normally recieve a single comment, like or share. I see you, I appreciate and value your presence here just as much as any large account, I love you and you are enough just as you are. VK said a long time ago that small accounts are important and I still believe that whole-heartedly! 🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Baba Yaga 67 @mbarnes
I got 12 likes on a comment today. It's by far the most I've ever gotten. Thank you for your post, it means a lot to me and so many others.
03:59 PM - Nov 23, 2022
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by mbarnes in this post can reply
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
24 November, 09:46
In response Baba Yaga 67 to his Publication
We all went through that feeling that our message wasn't getting through. sometimes it takes following the right feed to even see us little guys. Trust me you are not invisible. Here is you another like and a reply my friend.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Baba Yaga 67 @mbarnes
24 November, 12:00
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
thank you

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
24 November, 08:24
God Bless You Always❤💌

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
24 November, 12:20
💛

Baba Yaga 67 @mbarnes
24 November, 12:49
In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication
very nice

Green 8700 @Green8700
23 November, 08:35
you deserve it ! heck we all deserve it 💕

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
23 November, 06:07
I apologize Baba, I thought I was following you...

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
23 November, 05:53
That's great.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
23 November, 05:52
💖

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
23 November, 05:41

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
23 November, 05:31
feels good dont it?!

Baba Yaga 67 @mbarnes
24 November, 01:17
In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication
yes it does, I'm not a big likes guy, but it feels good to be noticed once in a while.

Baba Yaga 67 @mbarnes
24 November, 01:17
In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication
yes it does, I'm not a big likes guy, but it feels good to be noticed once in a while.

I’m no one @Iam4truth
23 November, 05:27
never had 12 likes. lol
definately a small account.
no worries.

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
24 November, 12:27
In response I’m no one to her Publication
💛I am your 12th like!

Baba Yaga 67 @mbarnes
24 November, 01:15
In response I’m no one to her Publication
there's a first time for everyone!

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
23 November, 05:20
💚🌟💚

23 November, 05:09
Now this one is the most you've ever gotten, I love how we all rally around each other, makes me smile uncontrollably. 😋

23 November, 05:32
its fabulous

23 November, 05:56
this would be an example of loving one another

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
23 November, 04:47
I've noticed that replies often gets more likes than posts/threads. It's just bad UI/UE design, as Reposts are shown as threads and feed overflows with the same post... My advice is to get more interaction with others on threads, if you have some interesting threads repost it couple of times to get more engagement.

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
23 November, 04:39
I turned off most notifications. Almost all of them. All I left on was if someone replied so I can reply back if need be. Keep in mind, A lot of people see posts but may not like or leave a comment.

Jessica Marie @Faith11286
23 November, 04:27
Feels good to be seen and heard. Social media can feel lonely sometimes.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 November, 04:21

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
23 November, 04:15
As a micro account, I care not if you get mad likes from "big" accounts. That's like finding enjoyment in a "kardashian" episode...

The truth posted, is sharper than any two sided blade...

I read that in an old manuscript...

#BlessUp

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
23 November, 05:11
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Love you brother! #truth

23 November, 04:12
I can see it impacted many, I'm glad I spoke up! 🥰🙏🤍

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
23 November, 05:50
Glad you spoke up too! ☺️ Good vibes!💖

Baba Yaga 67 @mbarnes
23 November, 10:28
you really had an affect on my page!
WOW